South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

SP will have a chance of beating Jasper. Bank on it. Catch me if you can...This game will be no where close to a mercy rule or blow out! We will have the weather boys ready a little thunder a little lightning. I'm curious to see how the Warriors do against Meigs this week. I want to see what happens when a team stacks the box and makes them pass.

Edited by powerp

Getting half a dozen new ones next year too?

LOPAO.....Old Pirate says you Dumlap fellers need to win something.....1st, then perhaps SC would become more appealing. The QB last year up graded from GC to SC. Congrats to this group of players, if you daddy's & mommies would stay out of the mix they would have won more. Google is bringing a HEEP looking for a winning tradition, get one then you fellers could reap the benefits

Bassy, are you a sayin this bunch of boys were recruited? Recon you referred to the middle school bunch as "home grown"? What kinda mess is that?

I'm not saying anyone was "recruited." I made a statement for Sequatchie to make sure and keep SP on the schedule in future years. They are enjoying a good year, but we will enjoy some in the future. He asked if we were having "another dozen" next year coming. I responded by telling him in a nice way. The young guys coming up to my knowledge are SP kids and have been together for a very long time.

Bump! Half a dozen next year and the next. Maybe after that Grinder can start winning with the "home grown" bunch. Lol..

Its no secret we have got some new kids this year that aren't originally from here. I think we have got as many kids this year as we have possibly gotten in the past 10 years combined. I was told the other day that our current 11th graders won a conference championship several years ago so I believe we have the ingredients to some day become relevant again. I remember the old days in Jasper of Mr. Brown and Mr. Hale as well. LMBO Edited by TheAmbassador