Rhea County at White County

BigDave1967

I think White County could surprise a team and win their first game in 4-5A play, but I don't see it happening here unless they do a Baylor-grade job of containing our run game and force us to throw. I think we have only completed two passes in the regular season for what I would venture to say is less than 20 yards overall. We scored nine times last night. Eight were on offense. All of them were on the ground. Our defense has achieved more yards off of passes than our offense has in the regular season thanks to Alex Barton's 20+ yard pick-six last night as well as Christian Simon's long interception return. We have to get better in the passing game if we want to make another deep playoff run. We also have to work on fumbles. We had more than we should have against McMinn Central. Looking at the schedule and score comparisons, Rhea County should win this one pretty easily if they can protect the football.

Prediction:

Rhea County 47, White County 14

Edited by kamerb

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be talking bout refs when Rhea is a close 2nd behind McMinn and Walker Valley from being the states worst! Lol, good luck

Love going to Rhea to watch the games. Hate the concrete. Always get treated good. Walker fans are Rude? Nah they rarely cheer for anything except the band or against the refs. Being a young school they don't really have to many Alumni reffing higschool sports Bradley on the other hand? Great stadium fans are fine concessions good. Bathrooms need work. But I know several Alumni that are homer refs. Heard one years ago said he would never call against Bradley. And yes he shows it. And no it's not Rymer. Haha

Love going to Rhea to watch the games. Hate the concrete. Always get treated good. Walker fans are Rude? Nah they rarely cheer for anything except the band or against the refs. Being a young school they don't really have to many Alumni reffing higschool sports Bradley on the other hand? Great stadium fans are fine concessions good. Bathrooms need work. But I know several Alumni that are homer refs. Heard one years ago said he would never call against Bradley. And yes he shows it. And no it's not Rymer. Haha

We work hard to welcome our visitors. Concrete sucks but are better than the five rows of metal bleachers in the Ooltewah visitors section.

Edited by rheacountyeaglefan

Not talking bout rude fans lol. WV fans are not rude, but yes, they do get a lot of home cooking from refs. Rhea is a nice place to go, but do fall right behind McMinn in the reffing.

Bradley's bathrooms does need work. Well painted anyways. I don't know why they don't fix them up.

I'm pretty sure I know which ref you're talking bout. Think it was the same ref that cost us the Bearden game at the end. Video and pics shows that Copeland was 3 ft over the goal line. He did get confronted about it. When asked his words were, "I didn't want to take the heat being a bear"

Kinda obvious when the video shows him bent forward, hands on knees looking straight at that play.

Like any other home game, Bradley does get some calls their way and a lot of times, we don't. Go look at any stat and see how many penalties Bradley has at each home game. We are not very disciplined when it comes to penalty mistakes or flags.

Another not so home cooking was last year against Science Hill when we was on the 3 yard line with a few sec left in the game. We was spiking the ball to have one more play to try to win. Ref called it a fumble which you can clearly see, it was a spiked ball. Would we have won? Who knows! Most likely not cause that none headed OC would have most likely tried to run Cooeland up the middle to get stuffed! But calls does not go our way like most raider and Rhea fans think.

Everyone gets home cooking from time to time. Bout the only place I've ever been to that the refs were good at is Maryville. It'd be nice to have those kind of refs at every game.

These predictions are killing me. That's fine. I really hope that your players are reading every one of them and believe that they are going to win by 50. I understand that we can't say anything. We are huge underdogs and rightly so. But we will show up. You won 49-6 last year. Our offense is lead by a two time 1,000 yard rusher in 4-5A. But where as last year everyone in the stadium knew who was getting it and where it was going, this year there are more options. We could not pass at all last year, this year you will have to at least defend against it. We are getting better. I hope that is obvious to all who attend the game no matter what the final score is. I guarantee You will get a much tougher game this week then you did last week.

These predictions are killing me. That's fine. I really hope that your players are reading every one of them and believe that they are going to win by 50. I understand that we can't say anything. We are huge underdogs and rightly so. But we will show up. You won 49-6 last year. Our offense is lead by a two time 1,000 yard rusher in 4-5A. But where as last year everyone in the stadium knew who was getting it and where it was going, this year there are more options. We could not pass at all last year, this year you will have to at least defend against it. We are getting better. I hope that is obvious to all who attend the game no matter what the final score is. I guarantee You will get a much tougher game this week then you did last week.

I believe you preach. I think I t will be a tougher game and that the Warriors are better than McMinn Central. I also think it could be close at halftime and maybe into the second half. You can't overlook any team and this game is at WC and I guarantee the Warriors are chomping at the bit to upset the Eagles in the first region game. Rhea has to take care of the football and can't go over there and "dribble" the ball against these guys cause we all know how good they are in basketball. At this point I would rather see the Eagles go an entire game without turning the ball over than complete or even attempt a pass. Turnovers and penalties will kill you especially on the road. Let's clean it up Eagles and get it done Friday night. Edited by RCfan

I believe you preach. I think I t will be a tougher game and that the Warriors are better than McMinn Central. I also think it could be close at halftime and maybe into the second half. You can't overlook any team and this game is at WC and I guarantee the Warriors are chomping at the bit to upset the Eagles in the first region game. Rhea has to take care of the football and can't go over there and "dribble" the ball against these guys cause we all know how good they are in basketball. At this point I would rather see the Eagles go an entire game without turning the ball over than complete or even attempt a pass. Turnovers and penalties will kill you especially on the road. Let's clean it up Eagles and get it done Friday night.

AGREE 100%!

Let's GO GOLDEN EAGLES!