Meigs County @ Marion County

Should be interesting. Even through two blowouts against sub par teams, you have to give the Warriors credit for putting games away early. On the flip side, neither one of those first two teams had the athletes to make the Warriors have to earn a victory. I'm leaning toward the Warriors by 14, but I think it will be a hard fought game especially if Meigs stacks the box and contains Saylors.

Fitzgerald is a,quality coach. Will be good game but I agree Mc by 14. Meigs will have some athletes. I think if kirkendoll doesn't play hurts Mc alot. You can't fill what he does for the team right now. I think Seth McClain will step up and do a great job if called upon to take his spot at LB. Meigs will stack the box. Mc had long runs by the qb last year to loosen up Meigs D. #40,#11' and #8 will pound the rock this week. Mc offensive and defensive will control the game

Meigs returned a lot but they are no way near as good as they could be!Marion by 5 or 6 TDs!No joking either.

I would be really shocked if this happens. Don't go by previous scores. I'm just not sold on their offense yet. Their defense is one of the best in state in 2A.Time will tell.

I'm obviously a MC man... But... No way do I think this will be a blowout. Meigs will come ready to play. Just don't think they will have enough for those boys playing below the rock! I honestly think some teams will get away with stacking the box for a quarter or two. MC's line will take control late in this one! Remember this... you stack the box you will get burned.. this young QB will be special, maybe this is his break out game? BTW.. you better put your best man on Hale, if the ball is in the vicinity he's got it!

Edited by Astimeexpires01