Meigs County @ Marion County

I'm obviously a MC man... But... No way do I think this will be a blowout. Meigs will come ready to play. Just don't think they will have enough for those boys playing below the rock! I honestly think some teams will get away with stacking the box for a quarter or two. MC's line will take control late in this one! Remember this... you stack the box you will get burned.. this young QB will be special, maybe this is his break out game? BTW.. you better put your best man on Hale, if the ball is in the vicinity he's got it!

Kane was very special at South Pittsburg. I wish we still had him!

I'm obviously a MC man... But... No way do I think this will be a blowout. Meigs will come ready to play. Just don't think they will have enough for those boys playing below the rock! I honestly think some teams will get away with stacking the box for a quarter or two. MC's line will take control late in this one! Remember this... you stack the box you will get burned.. this young QB will be special, maybe this is his break out game? BTW.. you better put your best man on Hale, if the ball is in the vicinity he's got it!

Meigs will be lucky to score in this one but will be a closer game than last year.Meigs defense has alot speed and does a good getting to the ball. Giving the ball up like they do on kick off will hurt. Good luck Meigs on this one.

So they just lay the ball down and say come and get it? Please elaborate? Lucky to score but closer than last year?

Meigs will be lucky to score in this one but will be a closer game than last year.Meigs defense has alot speed and does a good getting to the ball. Giving the ball up like they do on kick off will hurt. Good luck Meigs on this one.

Meigs will score.. but not like you did last week... Edited by Astimeexpires01

Any true fan will have respect for their team and their opponent. I say Meigs gives 100% and Marion gives 100%.

I think this Meigs team is much improved. It all hinges on how bad they want it. I've learned you just never know on Friday nights how things may turn out. It's all about the kids for me....positivity and respect.