Meigs County @ Marion County

Looks to me like you're losing to the Pirates in this category too.

Yep. Looks that way now. But not when I played. Besides it's ok, cause when I'm not watching a MC game I'm watching the boys down south of Kimball! BTW how many of either do you guys have? Still hanging on to that one right? Edited by Astimeexpires01

Bass I'm changing my thoughts on Marion representing!Just got thru watching AE their D is not great but man are the loaded with size and speed.Halls is a good team and AE was there till the end and a turnover cost them the game.It will take a very very good team on this side of the state to out score them!

Bass I'm changing my thoughts on Marion representing!Just got thru watching AE their D is not great but man are the loaded with size and speed.Halls is a good team and AE was there till the end and a turnover cost them the game.It will take a very very good team on this side of the state to out score them!

+1 that's what we've been saying all along. AE definitely has the talent and the fastness!

A well coached, discipline team will give them fits. 2A has some of those from this area.