Meigs County @ Marion County

Saylers is very impressive to me. He is a junior, right? He reminds me of Henderson, but quicker. I look for this game to go back and forth. If Meigs lets Marion hang around late, Marion will win. They are a team that never quits. This game might come down to 1 turnover that the other team capitalizes on making it the difference in the score. Good luck to both teams.

Tried to tell yall skilletheads about Saylors. You'll be begging for the old days.

Saylers is very impressive to me. He is a junior, right? He reminds me of Henderson, but quicker. I look for this game to go back and forth. If Meigs lets Marion hang around late, Marion will win. They are a team that never quits. This game might come down to 1 turnover that the other team capitalizes on making it the difference in the score. Good luck to both teams.

Very well said Mike! I believe this game will come down to whomever doesn't put the ball on the ground wins!

As stated before Meigs maybe should stay in Decatur!!!! Even their own fans don't think they could get the W....total lack of positivity why not just appreciate the kids and coaches for their efforts and hope they can play the game to the best of their ability. A fan that puts Tiger in their name should have a little more faith!!!!!! Instead of gloom and doom.

Truth is if a team wants it bad enough they can get it. But, when fans don't even believe why would (the team) even think they have a shot!!!

It's true Marion is superior , Marion did get a silver ball last year. But, even the best can make mistakes.

I'm just putting that out there. I love small schools and communities for the fact most fans stand behind their players and coaches not blast them every time they have a chance.

Meigs offense will struggle big time this Friday night. I look for #1 to play maybe one Quarter.See if the HC would say anything to him. I will say this for freshman QB he tuff kid and going to be player some day. Meigs mit score on a kickoff.

Saylor zeman and McClain will have a lot of yards on the ground. Last year game Marion qb carried it alot and had huge game. #2 qb will have a great game this week and will lead his team to 14 point win. Just a different type of qb. Just no turnovers and give those backs the ball and they will be just fine.

Qb will have to grow up this week but I think he steps up and has break out game

All of these things are right. Meigs County don't want no part of us. Forget it... It's over before it begins. The first two games have proven we are still the Big MC. We aint going nowhere anytime soon.

FEAR THE TEAM, FEAR THE WING, & FEAR THE BEARD!

Meigs Co. Anyone watch the first two games I expect much more out of our offense with 25plus senior's. Both teams we have played was in this game late, both teams where poor ...Coaching must step up this week or it will get ugly early... This team has the athlete's to complete with MC . I will be first to say I am wrong if this game turn's out different.

As stated before Meigs maybe should stay in Decatur!!!! Even their own fans don't think they could get the W....total lack of positivity why not just appreciate the kids and coaches for their efforts and hope they can play the game to the best of their ability. A fan that puts Tiger in their name should have a little more faith!!!!!! Instead of gloom and doom.

Truth is if a team wants it bad enough they can get it. But, when fans don't even believe why would (the team) even think they have a shot!!!

It's true Marion is superior , Marion did get a silver ball last year. But, even the best can make mistakes.

I'm just putting that out there. I love small schools and communities for the fact most fans stand behind their players and coaches not blast them every time they have a chance.