Undefeated CollinWood Trojans takes on Winless Huntingdon Mustangs

KermitDeeFrog

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are your thoughts, Congrats on the 2-0 record so far Trojans and I'm sure Collinwood has improved and will be wanting some revenge, however even though we haven't played yet I think the Mustangs will get a victory on Friday.

The only thing your wrong about is you capitalized the w in Collinwood, it's one word so it's lower case

Collinwood has been really strong in the fourth quarter so far, thats a good sign...their size wears teams down in second half.  They need to score more points though.  I dont know anything about Huntingdon except they had a great qb last year who got hurt early in the year.  If he is back and going full speed they will be extra dangerous. I noticed last year that Collinwood matched up pretty good with them in the line, I look for the same this year.  Probably a nice game friday.  Collnwood has got to find some passes they can complete...I dont know what the prob is, havent been able to pass the ball in years which is unusual at the wood for real

The only thing your wrong about is you capitalized the w in Collinwood, it's one word so it's lower case

I spelled it right in the topic I think I made a typo and wrote Collingwood in the title and erased the g and made a capital W for some reason.  I know my character is based on a sesame street muppet however I do make spelling errors on here as I post a lot on here.  

I dont wanna offend the trojans cause that wasnt my intention.  I don't usually even like to do that when we play a team doesnt mean I wont have fun talking smack expect the opponent to do it too all in good fun.  Wildcat89 do you anyone else or a mod know how to edit a title because I can't figure it out, I don't wanna be disrespectful to Collinwood fans in the title, they got a great fanbase over there and great sportsmanship too.

I spelled it right in the topic I think I made a typo and wrote Collingwood in the title and erased the g and made a capital W for some reason. I know my character is based on a sesame street muppet however I do make spelling errors on here as I post a lot on here.

I dont wanna offend the trojans cause that wasnt my intention. I don't usually even like to do that when we play a team doesnt mean I wont have fun talking smack expect the opponent to do it too all in good fun. Wildcat89 do you anyone else or a mod know how to edit a title because I can't figure it out, I don't wanna be disrespectful to Collinwood fans in the title, they got a great fanbase over there and great sportsmanship too.

I was trying to be funny, leave it like it is they used to getting offended and they just got one poster and he's not very smart

Collinwood has been really strong in the fourth quarter so far, thats a good sign...their size wears teams down in second half.  They need to score more points though.  I dont know anything about Huntingdon except they had a great qb last year who got hurt early in the year.  If he is back and going full speed they will be extra dangerous. I noticed last year that Collinwood matched up pretty good with them in the line, I look for the same this year.  Probably a nice game friday.  Collnwood has got to find some passes they can complete...I dont know what the prob is, havent been able to pass the ball in years which is unusual at the wood for real

Other than some scrimmages which you cant tell much, Mustang Fans dont know much about Huntingdon yet for the most part.  I think its gonna be different from what we are used to seeing but I still feel we have a strong team this year.  Collinwood seems on right track starting 2-0 I still think Mustangs will win I think we will have problems at the line this time its hard to say.  Collinwood might have a advantage by playing 2 games, because of that they might can get the W.  I think it might be even or close at halftime cause of first game jitters too.

Collinwood has been really strong in the fourth quarter so far, thats a good sign...their size wears teams down in second half. They need to score more points though. I dont know anything about Huntingdon except they had a great qb last year who got hurt early in the year. If he is back and going full speed they will be extra dangerous. I noticed last year that Collinwood matched up pretty good with them in the line, I look for the same this year. Probably a nice game friday. Collnwood has got to find some passes they can complete...I dont know what the prob is, havent been able to pass the ball in years which is unusual at the wood for real

Collinwood really hasn't had much of a passing game since Montgomery graduated best I can remember and even his senior year it was mostly run.

Other than some scrimmages which you cant tell much, Mustang Fans dont know much about Huntingdon yet for the most part. I think its gonna be different from what we are used to seeing but I still feel we have a strong team this year. Collinwood seems on right track starting 2-0 I still think Mustangs will win I think we will have problems at the line this time its hard to say. Collinwood might have a advantage by playing 2 games, because of that they might can get the W. I think it might be even or close at halftime cause of first game jitters too.

Cwood has a lineman on defense that's about 6'3 and 300 pounds(may be off a little on that so thief can correct me if needed) that is really good, and his biggest asset is his speed for his size, kid can move. I'm sure he plays offense to but haven't heard for sure but is a beast on defense

Cwood has a lineman on defense that's about 6'3 and 300 pounds(may be off a little on that so thief can correct me if needed) that is really good, and his biggest asset is his speed for his size, kid can move. I'm sure he plays offense to but haven't heard for sure but is a beast on defense

hes about 330 to 340 depending on pregame meal.  Just a sophomore.  Big time college prospect.  They got three other guys 270 plus.  Difference is they are experienced.  Got a big linebacker in 44 Rumbaugh...hes a junior about 250.   The coach says they are gonna run run run and play defense...looks like that is the formula this year.  I know Huntingdon never passes so that is not good cause Collinwoods secondary seemed confused a lot in the game I saw  Ty Robertson and Mike Scott are the other backers, they are seniors and bring some good leadership to the unit...Kelly, another senior is pretty solid too.  Not many seniors but they ones they have are good kids   got three younger guys on the back end in ransom, Jordan, and Tidwell.  They do have decent speed back there though and some experience as well.

Edited by TheMirrorThief

Good I hope him and the rest of the trojans will be ready to play some ball with us as I want some competition we lost one of our only few competitive games this season already.  We still got Milan, Wayne County, and maybe McKenzie (hard to say cause they haven't been challenged yet).  I think we will be a playoff team but playing tough teams during the season prepares you and gives you a better shot to go further if you have a healthy team.  This game will prepare Collinwood if they keep winning as well and I have seen some upsets and teams you not expect to go big go far.  Looking forward to seeing that great player either way.

If the not good at passes they probably better off trying to run and see what happens we got some players that I believe will pick them off if their QB is not accurate or the players dont follow their route good.