Adamsville invades the Lions Den TCA

cardfan

cardfan, I guess you skipped English class. McNairy may not win, but the Bobcats play by the rules. How many transfers do the Cardinals have on their team? Your top three tailbacks are all transfers. I guess they just happened to all decide to move to Adamsville.

Boohoo. If you got any evidence of wrong doing report it to the state. If not zip your trap. Your head coach is known as the best recruiter. He is not known for his x's and o's. He is a rah rah guy and a recruiter. Can we say baseball. Enough. You are so butt hurt that kids move to mvnairy county and pick adamsville over mcnairy. Cant say i blame them. I mean look at your program over last few years and look at ours. You cheer your guys on and we will cheer ours. You have seen nothing but respect out cardinal dans wishing you guys the best. We have better things to do than troll you guys. I have lots of friends and their kids play for the bobcats. I would like nothing more than to see them be successful. Politics still reign up on the hill and until someone changes that this will continue.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winner is definately in drivers seat for the region championship. I told folks we have plenty of skill players our question is our line play. They are a more cohesive group than last years and are still big and strong. We loose some size but we gain in speed. We still have 2 backs that are struggling getting playing time because of kids stepping up to fill Worleys shoes. Bring me some of those ribs across the way. Glhopingbfor injury free contest

Hopefully we can get the field back in shape. It is chewed up pretty good. Also intense if we are doing a tent for the boys from adamsville to cook I need to break out my specialty. Chitterlings Yes we have some good ole country boys over here in the sweater vest.

Lots of white sand and a roller might help

Edited by cardfan

Lots of white sand and a roller might help

i don't know? We have had a tough few weeks. Leading into first game we had university of Memphis here for a scrimmage. No not against us. Lol!!! Then lots of rain and 2 games with rain has got it tore up. We will try not to get 2 fast of a track for your speedsters. We may water it all day and night leading to game time. Edited by BigEdMo

Winner is definately in drivers seat for the region championship. I told folks we have plenty of skill players our question is our line play. They are a more cohesive group than last years and are still big and strong. We loose some size but we gain in speed. We still have 2 backs that are struggling getting playing time because of kids stepping up to fill Worleys shoes. Bring me some of those ribs across the way. Glhopingbfor injury free contest

Would love to banter with you guys but I just don't think we have enough to banter about. When you have 30 man rosters on an annual basis you eventually have to rebuild. Adamsville reloads due to large roster. It's really amazing that the past 6 years the series is tied 4-4(including playoffs). On paper there is no way TCA should be that competitve with Aville on a consistent basis. We did have a run of talent and it's gone and it's time for a true rebuild like 2011. Our coaching has been outstanding but you have to have some horses. I truly believe we will be back competing for a championship in 17 and 18 and my hope is that this year we get better and better and eventually compete. I think Aville is a really good team but not quite as good as they have been. Hopefully no injuries in the game. Good luck to the Cards and I'm fine if #11 scores ONE TD and no more! Ha. I've been friends with his dad for over 40 years. #11 is a heck of a player.

Yep Lions look like they will be in a one legged man butt kicking contest this Friday. And we are the one legged man. I knew we were young this year but was hoping for a little more stepping up from the young guys. They will show up and compete. And you never know with young kids it might click this week. Who knows. Safe travel for you guys and pray for no injuries. But I am with Intense won't be much banter this year. I will still be the big fat guy with the sweater vest on in the stands. Y'all be sure to wave.

Edited by BigEdMo

I like what I've seen in the Cardinals so far this year. Like everyone else, I'm sure we will improve as the year goes on. I haven't seen TCA play yet this year so, I won't comment on them. I am sure like everyone else, that both coaches will have their teams ready for a battle Friday night! I am looking for a good game Friday night and praying for an injury free one! And I am looking forward to eating some of that good barbecue nachos y'all keep talking about!

Cards will take this one.

Adamsville 35 Trinity Christian Academy 7

TennVol, I see you have only been on the T for about a year. I bring that up because if you know me, you know that I would have fired back pretty quickly at a lopsided prediction like yours because I knew we had the team to beat an Aville or USJ. I'm just not confident we do this year. Next year? Absolutely! Last year's slow start was an anomaly. In the playoffs we were able to play 2 of the teams that beat us early on and prove that we were a great team and had horses. It was just a matter of getting the right players in the right positions last year. Our coaches figured it out. Our coaches have their work cut out for them this year. Weak athletic Senior class will hurt all of our sports this year. It is what it is and there's only so much that can be done. I still believe we can go 5-5. First part of our schedule is brutal every year for a small school. Good luck to Northside! Edited by TCAIntense

TennVol, I see you have only been on the T for about a year. I bring that up because if you know me, you know that I would have fired back pretty quickly at a lopsided prediction like yours because I knew we had the team to beat an Aville or USJ. I'm just not confident we do this year. Next year? Absolutely! Last year's slow start was an anomaly. In the playoffs we were able to play 2 of the teams that beat us early on and prove that we were a great team and had horses. It was just a matter of getting the right players in the right positions last year. Our coaches figured it out. Our coaches have their work cut out for them this year. Weak athletic Senior class will hurt all of our sports this year. It is what it is and there's only so much that can be done. I still believe we can go 5-5. First part of our schedule is brutal every year for a small school. Good luck to Northside!

I believe you guys can go 5-5. I'm just saying that this game is a part of your 5 losses. And with the Scotts Hill game against Wayne County, the result of that Game could be a toss up with Scotts Hill and Trinity. Granite, it appears that Wayne County had cramping issue in their 2nd half. The fact is, your Lions can beat South Gibson, JCS and Halls. In a matter of fact, they should beat Gibson County and JCS. There's 2 wins. I'm not sold on South Gibson for one reason. They had a nail bitter with Obion Central. Obion Central beat Southside and Southside lost to Fayette-Ware. It's kind of bad that Fayette-Ware had to go to a Memphis region just to improve their ball club in terms of wins, however, I'm happy for those Wildcats. I believe your Lions can beat South Gibson. So there's 3. Halls, I know they're athletic, other than that, I don't know. If you beat them, there's 4.

With the game Saturday, I think everybody saw USJ's lost to FACS as an opportunity for TCA to beat USJ. With all the talk, everything in that game simply boils down to USJ made the plays and Trinity did not. That's all, it happens. I always tell students "You can go to your room and spend 50 hours preparing for an Algebra test, and when you take the test, you probably still don't know what you're doing. It happens. It's life."

You guys are young. However, I feel you guys are like 1-3 players away from being a pretty darn good ball club. Wish you guys have the running back from Bruceton (very underrated running back). If he was at Trinity, he would change the whole complexion of TCA Football. And someone else to add on. Maybe there's a guy out there on you middle school team that has the coaches impression of "we got something" or a Freshman that has that capability.

Other than the running back for the Lions, I just don't think you guys have the playmakers this year. No discredit, you guys are young. Every 1A/2A teams rebuild except for Adamsville and Union City. Look at what Peabody is doing this year. Dresden next year? Could be that same way.

I'll give you guys another touchdown. 35-14 will be my score. I will admit, been kind of harsh on you guys!

Edited by TennesseeVol