Henry County vs Clarksville NE

HCBigRed

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Run maybe but pass for a hundred your crazy, now hc defense seems ok but that offense is very suspect. If NE loses it will be because they couldn't score not because HC offense was good

I'm honestly (mostly) kidding. I know absolutely nothing about Northeast this year. But no, I'm not sure where you heard that, but QB is not a weakness this year. In fact, I'd say our current starter is arguably the most versatile athlete we've had since his older brother a few years ago.

I think northeast will win or keep it close, henry don't seem good this yr and there qb looks suspect

Lol, not good? by their standards or someone elses?  Don't seem good? Have you watched them?

You going by scores?  NE may well beat the Patriots but they will have to earn it and play a pretty good game to beat the Patriots.  Not Good, SMH, I think a poor choice of words.  How many teams around do you consider good?   I will go out on a limb and say that Henry County will host a playoff game this year, not good would miss the  playoffs or possibly travel for a 1st round game.   

For all the people who like numbers here is some fun facts for y'all since 2010 HC has played NE 9 times and hold an 8-1 record over NE. Henry County averages 42 points per game in those 9 games while Northeast only averages 16 points per. The only time they beat henry county the past 6 years was when they had a stud. Maybe u heard of him Jalen Reeves Maybin just a superstar with the Tennessee volunteers. So unless they have a guy of his caliber NE gets rocked this Friday night. So if u think NE will win check the stats next time. Odds are heavily against them.

Edited by gbrpats

Lol, not good? by their standards or someone elses? Don't seem good? Have you watched them?

You going by scores? NE may well beat the Patriots but they will have to earn it and play a pretty good game

beat the Patriots. Not Good, SMH, I think a poor choice of words. How many teams around do you consider good? I will go out on a limb and say that Henry County will host a playoff game this year, not good would miss the playoffs or possibly travel for a 1st round game.

Finally someone with some sense agreed