HAMPTON @ COSBY

If we play like we did in the first half Friday we can keep it close...if we play like we did in the second half we will get run off the field. Got a lot of talent but even more inexperienced kids. Some confidence and good breaks could help this bunch out a ton. We have lots of kids who have the ability just haven't played much. I feel like by mid season if we stay healthy we can be pretty good!

Ole eagle gets mercy ruled this week

How many Dr. Enuffs did you mercy rule last Friday? I was pulling for y'all but I was afraid HV was gonna be pretty good. Other than Hampton they were the best team in our region in the playoffs last year. They were big, fast , and could throw it. That's hard for a small school with low numbers to handle. I think y'all will handle Oakdale this week though and get on track.

How many Dr. Enuffs did you mercy rule last Friday? I was pulling for y'all but I was afraid HV was gonna be pretty good. Other than Hampton they were the best team in our region in the playoffs last year. They were big, fast , and could throw it. That's hard for a small school with low numbers to handle. I think y'all will handle Oakdale this week though and get on track.

oleeagle, if I didn't give ya he!!, you'd think I didn't like ya lol.  I don't know about dr. enufs but I thought about mercy ruling some beer after that game :(

oleeagle, if I didn't give ya he!!, you'd think I didn't like ya lol. I don't know about dr. enufs but I thought about mercy ruling some beer after that game :(

Lol...that was actually the first beverage I thought about asking you about. We will have to show up big time this week. Htown looks pretty good again. I like #3..he's a player!