8AA 2016-2017

Belsnickel

Well after reading all of the comments on here about how good the kid from Smith County is I had to make the game tonight. Upperman wins 70 to 43 after being up 36 or 38 points in the 3rd quarter. I'm not sure how many points Endicott had but I would say at least 20 by half time and I don't think he missed a shot in the first half.  I would say Endicott played 2 and a half quarters.

The kid from Smith county might have scored in double figures he came out late 3rd quarter and didn't go back in. If the starters announced were correct Smith started 4 juniors and 1 sophomore. Upperman started 5 seniors. I really wouldn't call Smith a young team by grade but possibly by experience as I don't know any of them.

What happened War Eagle to Smith.

DC lost by 16

They got man handled.. It was men amongst boys out there last night.. Endicott I don't think missed a shot had like 20 I believe.. Smith probably shot 20% from the field.. Refs called a good game.. I honestly don't believe that Upperman is 30 points better.. But they are better all around.. Macon and Upperman shall be a very good game!!! After watching all these teams play.. Macon and Upperman by far the best 2 teams right now.. Macon being better I feel.. Edited by WarEagle25

I knew they were good, but ur score shocked me. Still think u guys are the 3rd best team. I think Upperman is a little better than Macon, but should be a great game. Just my opinion. Tigers headed to LA tonight, maybe we can knock them off.

Tigers and LA are not top tier teams but they're both improving. This was one of the most competitive, enjoyable games that I've seen for awhile. To me, this kind of hustle and hard play is what HS basketball is all about!