Class A - Region 2

VFL44

Great game to watch.Two very different teams.Harriman is a playground team (no offense).GCA a half court team.Harriman will run you off the floor and GCA can pound you inside (if they would).Harriman in transition can beat just about anyone but in half court they lack the size.Take away the missed dunks that should have been layups and Harriman wins in regulation,if Harriman was a disciplined team they win that game GCA needs to use the bigs and that comes from the coaching.#33 for GCA is a great ball player but makes too many silly passes real him in and he is as good of as I have seen.We are going to Harriman to watch the next one and that should be another doozy!

Pretty good observation coming for a football guy, that was my take on GCA from seeing them last year. Bunch of tall kids playing from around the arc. They would occasionally slash to the goal. They definitely didn't play from the inside to out.

I thought that might get you in trouble...ha. It hasn't been too many years that GCA was one of those (teddy bears). They have done a good job building a program. Many small schools have what they have (which can be improved) but just within certain limitations.

Yea....My indian name is Chief LearnAhardway

I get overly competitive sometimes.

Nobodys perfect - didnt get in trouble as much as remorseful anyway its about the kids. And at least mine didnt go to Hampton....crap there I go Again 😂 Just kidding ......

Yea....My indian name is Chief LearnAhardway

I get overly competitive sometimes.

Nobodys perfect - didnt get in trouble as much as remorseful anyway its about the kids. And at least mine didnt go to Hampton....crap there I go Again Just kidding ......

Wait just a minute.  I'm a Hampton grad.  :angry:  They did sort of disown me once they heard I will wear a sweater vest, though.

It's good to be back on the T!!! Congrats to Grace on a big comeback win against us on Tuesday. I can't wait for another great game Tuesday as well! Pride and 12thMan, ya'll should consider joining GFD, OnB, and myself at the Roane Street Grill for a nice pregame meal Tuesday!

Is that the gas station turned food joint on the right?

It's good to be back on the T!!! Congrats to Grace on a big comeback win against us on Tuesday. I can't wait for another great game Tuesday as well! Pride and 12thMan, ya'll should consider joining GFD, OnB, and myself at the Roane Street Grill for a nice pregame meal Tuesday!

That Harriman bunch doesn't take my get into games free card like Grace does. Besides, I don't really care for the company. 12thMan won't stop taking pictures of me, OnB is all crippled up and BlueGene is always telling me the truth instead of telling me what I want to hear about my beloved RAMS. Should be a great game. You boys enjoy it.

That Harriman bunch doesn't take my get into games free card like Grace does. Besides, I don't really care for the company. 12thMan won't stop taking pictures of me, OnB is all crippled up and BlueGene is always telling me the truth instead of telling me what I want to hear about my beloved RAMS. Should be a great game. You boys enjoy it.

CLASSIC!