14A

HoopsTN1

Looks like the Vikings will have their hands full this tournament, only single A team in tournament & plays 5A popular Bluff first game, who's currently undefeated! Memphis Central, Cordova & Kenwood all 3A TN schools! Jonesboro 6A, Vashon 4A & Liberty 2A so should be a good tournament with quality opponents! Hopefully, Vikings will have a good showing but in a tuff bracket will only make them better playing up!

very good teams

Probably the best Humboldt team I've seen in several years. Those guys can hoop!

Yes, they play as a team on defense & offense but what I like most is that they have a inside & out game can play fast or play in half court! They still have room for improvement & a couple more key players returning from football injuries after x-mas, a 6'4 center (starter) & 5'11 point guard which will only give them more depth!

Yes, they play as a team on defense & offense but what I like most is that they have a inside & out game can play fast or play in half court! They still have room for improvement & a couple more key players returning from football injuries after x-mas, a 6'4 center (starter) & 5'11 point guard which will only give them more

SuperFan14A is right this is the best team Humboldt has had in years! Vikings worked well togather Jones had 5 slams last night and 6 0r 7 blocked shots and Pankey is a man among boys rebounding machine and sticks right back in the basket! HUmboldt has Lake County Tuesday and Middleton Saturday at 5 in Humboldt. We will find out more about the Vikings next week.

SuperFan14A is right this is the best team Humboldt has had in years! Vikings worked well togather Jones had 5 slams last night and 6 0r 7 blocked shots and Pankey is a man among boys rebounding machine and sticks right back in the basket! HUmboldt has Lake County Tuesday and Middleton Saturday at 5 in Humboldt. We will find out more about the Vikings next week.

Halftime Humboldt 63 LC 26! Humboldt defense is relentless, non stop pressure!

I hope they stay focus got Middleton Saturday at Humboldt so should be a great game!

I will be in the building for sure! I saw them play NS last week and it was very exciting. They demolished NS. The sophomore kids had like 6 dunks and about the same amount of really nice blocks. The PG is as smooth as I have seen around West Tn, actually the best I have seen. They have a complete team and they get after it! I see big things for them.