6A Number 1 and Number 2 How They Stack Up By The Numbers

RCKickOffFootball

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your right but its our job as press to look at the current and the possibilities and that all the article speaks to is comparing the numbers and the creating a thought process. Looking back at the past only limits the thought process. Have some imagination and compare. This may be the year that your O pulls one out.[/quote

You know I was thinking the Pope might become a Southern Baptist. Yet, based on the past that would be crazy! But, why let the past get in the way, we need to consider the possibility.

Well that pretty much sums it up leaving nothing else to say. To be the man you got to beat the man.

WELL.. TO PAS RECOLLECTION DA MAN GOT BEAT BY RAVENWOOD SO IF OAKLAND WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THE SO FAR STATS THAT DONT MEAN DOO DOO UNTIL YOU DO WHAT DA HAVEN N RAVENWOOD DID. THEN YOU DA MAN!! BUT I DONT SEE THEM LOSING 2YRS IN A ROW EVEN THOUGH THAT DEFENSE HAS GIVEN UP MORE POINTS THIS SEASON THAN NORMAL. BUT THAT COACH IS LIKE BELICHIK WHEN IT COMES TO DOING MORE WITH LESS AND HAVING THE NEXT MAN UP PREPARED.

#LOP

There's a lot of football to be played before Thanksgiving. Who knows, Smyrna may even sneak up and bite Oakland before the Semi's. To be fair though, I'm not sure the past 8 match-ups necessarily have any bearing on this one. That doesn't mean I think Oakland will win...just that they don't have to beat the 2008-15 Rebels. Only the 2016 team.

HEY!! Don't be coming on here using logic and common sense! You'll ruin the whole thread.

There's a lot of football to be played before Thanksgiving. Who knows, Smyrna may even sneak up and bite Oakland before the Semi's. To be fair though, I'm not sure the past 8 match-ups necessarily have any bearing on this one. That doesn't mean I think Oakland will win...just that they don't have to beat the 2008-15 Rebels. Only the 2016 team.

Smyrna's RB went out for the season and he produced the majority of the offense. Stranger things have happened but I don't see them beating Oakland.