Mairvul goes upp two Dobbuns Bent-It

STARSNBARS

Thiz iz a vurry tuff and scirry gaim fer our littull fellers....Tha Indy-uns weal bee well restid and att full strangth fer Mairvul...Thait young Maupin feller iz baick att quotabaick, tha goodur LB thait missed tha WB gaim izz baick two....Knott two menshun thay got a big ole transfurr frum Virginny playin' inn tha D-line bigger thain 2 orr 3 ov our O-linemuns put twogevvur... :huh:

Maik no mistaik thay iz layin' inn tha weeds upp thair waitin' two scalp sum Rebs...Fer all eye no thay may haiv loadid thair kleets like tha graitest Dobbuns Bent-It alum ov all time....Tha Kang ov Kangsport.....Tha lait grait Ron Wright (bow yorns heads).... :unsure:

101081326234554.jpg

Edited by STARSNBARS
  • Upvote 1

Not sure Maryville has ever been to Kingsport (at least in the last 50 years).    It is a fantastic venue for HS football, although the visitor stands are a little lame but that is due to the football field running into the baseball field.      Guaranteed that Kingsport will be rocking next week so Maryville better bring their A-game, although I'm not sure Maryville has any other type of game to bring....

Not sure Maryville has ever been to Kingsport (at least in the last 50 years). It is a fantastic venue for HS football, although the visitor stands are a little lame but that is due to the football field running into the baseball field. Guaranteed that Kingsport will be rocking next week so Maryville better bring their A-game, although I'm not sure Maryville has any other type of game to bring....

We scrimmaged up there 3 years ago. 27 is the only current player that played in that scrimmage.

Not sure Maryville has ever been to Kingsport (at least in the last 50 years).    It is a fantastic venue for HS football, although the visitor stands are a little lame but that is due to the football field running into the baseball field.      Guaranteed that Kingsport will be rocking next week so Maryville better bring their A-game, although I'm not sure Maryville has any other type of game to bring....

b1set eye garruntee ewe momma iz gonna brang hur A-gaim...Sum luckee restrunt upp thair weal hit tha lottoe...She iz also lookin' fourwerd two seein' tha uppur dack and tha big ole Dobbuns Bent-It baind.....and bettur stock upp tha grossrees on tha viztin' sesshun staind.. :hungry:

Stars just take Momma to the Pals and fill her up with them chili dogs they got. Good stuff. Even Momma Bounder is good for a couple of them.

boundur cents tha Pups haiv ben goin' two skool att Easturn Stait we haiv hit tha Pals and eye haiv filled hur up (welp fer 15-20 minnetts)....Butt eye haiv two set bye hur att tha gaim and ride home wif hur inn Nellie Belle.....(If'un ewe SMELL whut eye'm sayin' and Pals haz ben cookin')....Howevur maybee thays a way.... ;)

657541888.jpg

Maryville fans i hate doing this so, please forgive me this will be the last time i give another team advice. It won't matter against bearded anyway. Sdotbears this is why your team an other teams have no chance for silliness you display. Watch tonight Maryville receivers will beat nobody deep but, yet watch bearden sit back with safety tonight for no reasons. Then after the game bearden going to be the same way like last year and say we just can't figure Maryville out. I couldn't quote and understand this imagine somebody that could quote what they understand. Maryville you guys can counter with putting #2 at wideout that would give you guys an automatic deep threat on any play. Ot tonight but, watch Quarles make that transition.

I just wanted to be the first to post Chinese propaganda in this thread.