Coalfield @ Harriman

rtl112

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only concern is which endzone to stand in to watch the game??I'm not standing on neither sideline don't want one to think I'm pulling for either one.😎So rt if you see two big dudes one is quiet large and bald with glasses and the other a little taller but a whole lot purtier that will be me and Gfd.Come over and say hey.🙋

Sure thing. Endzone on the hill is got a great view.

This should be an interesting game I heard that pace almost got threw out and from what was said on radio he should have been.

Not even close. Getting slung down by your facemask and then responding with a big hit? I'm honestly not quite sure what you're referring to, but at no point did anybody come close to being tossed. I would hope by now from my posts that you'd know I would tell you straight up if one of our boys deserved to be tossed. I don't condone nor support classless behavior and I would not hesitate to call one of our boys out if they acted out in that manner. The call you're actually referring to wasn't even on Pace. A lot thought it was but it was in fact on #4 Anderson. Trust me on this, part of keeping the stats is keeping track of the penalties and who they're on..

Have to watch out for assassins!Polarsloth has been trying to get me for years!They might try to play king of the hill and push me down!

I wouldn't hurt you pujo it's all in good fun. Should be a good game. Coalfield looked pretty good Friday against a good northview team. I think they had them down 48-6 in the first half. Haven't seen Harriman though I have been hearing all the talk about how talented they are with new Wrs. I know the qb is good.