Watertown @ Forrest

Couple quick stat bullets from Forrest D this year and Watertown's #11 last year's game vs Forrest:

Forrest D in 6 games has 5 int and 5 sacks- one would think they need more than one of each in this game Friday

Forrest D in 6 games has given up 911 yards, about 152 a game.

Last year #11 completed 10 of 20 vs Forrest for 122 yards. 1 TD, no picks. he also ran for a score.

Last year's game Forrest D gave up 167 yds rushing and 122 passing for 289 total in the Watertown game.  

All this info is online. 

Your biggest argument to why Forrest will win is last year's game. smh

You do realize this is 2016?

Price is much more improved than last year, and Watertown is better at every position as opposed to last year.

Can Forrest say the same?

Should be a good game. Both teams have looked good at times and also have certain not so impressive wins. If it's speed vs power then Forrest must control clock without turnovers. Forrest D can't give up too many big plays. This game could go either way. I'll take CH by 7 only because they are home. Wouldn't be shocked though if Watertown pulls out the win. This should lock up top spot. Big game.

croz im being respectful but I'll be happy to sling it and you wont be able to hang. im actually talking numbers and i included THIS year. put up some stats or quit the rah rah hyperbole. 

Your Watertown stats are from last year.

Here are some from this year.

Watertown's RB is #1 in the state in 2A in yards.

Price is #2 QB in state in yards.

Watertown's #3 and #33 are both in top 5 in the state in TD's.

Add their kicker and they're all three in top 5 in total scoring.

According to Sonny Moore, Watertown is 97 overall in the state. Forrest is 169.