Ooltewah vs soddy daisy

GOOSESDAD

Owls return home after a good week to rest and get healed up.Got trojans coming into the nest for homecoming.Owls should dominate soddy,but who knows.Im taking owls by as many as they want. 55-0 Ooltewah.,. hopefully ol "7-11" and the rest of the owl recving core can get going and finish with a little time in the endzone.Last game,they dominated rhea's secondary,but couldnt get in the endzone.,.like I believe they should have.got a tough end of season schedule coming up......have got to get ready for playoffs,one game at a time.GO OWLS!!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard about 20 owl players,chose not to play friday night.because,I decided to say something incredibly isane to hopefully get this thread moving.BUT SERIOUSLY THOUGH...my niece's boyfriend plays QB for soddy and her brother is "7/11" the most awesomes,greatest,unbeleivable recvr and safety for the owls,so maybe those 2 will have a thing going friday night.Little inside rivalry going maybe,anyway...Im bored so maybe some soddy fans will get going? GO OWLS!!!!

Win... yes Ooltewah should take Soddy to the woodshed. -I think Rhea County would have to have an epic collapse with multiple catastrophic injuries for Ooltewah to win the region again. As of right now, McMinn County should be our last hurdle, the last game of the regular season... but weird things happen in October!!!