Marion County vs Tyner @ Finley Stadium THURSDAY

Astimeexpires01

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Expecting another close one. How do we stack up? Tyner I'm sure will have speed and athletes all over the field.

Tyner is big and they have speed everywhere.

They have a good QB and a couple of guys who can get open. If they connect on big plays down the field then it could get interesting late.

it could go either way. That's why I'm planning on coming to watch.

We will find out next Friday who was drunk. LMBO

I've seen them both live.

We moved the ball on Tyner.

We didn't on MC.

3 starters and a backup on the line played vs Tyner that didn't vs mc

MC doesn't run over people. They use misdirection to get little speedy guys in space. They run the score up on slower teams. They were able to move the ball on a depleted Boyd line but the long scoring plays were not there.

Tyner is big strong and fast. MC will move the ball but those long scoring plays won't be there in this game either.

3 times last night MC blew coverage and let a receiver get deep all alone. If that happens vs Tyner it's 21 points. Tyner has a good QB who can throw it all over the place.

If I were Tyner I'd throw the ball 70% of the time.

MC has the coaching edge and should win this game. With talent everywhere referring to Tyner as bad, as some have done on here, is just plain stupid.

I've seen them both live.

We moved the ball on Tyner.

We didn't on MC.

3 starters and a backup on the line played vs Tyner that didn't vs mc

MC doesn't run over people. They use misdirection to get little speedy guys in space. They run the score up on slower teams. They were able to move the ball on a depleted Boyd line but the long scoring plays were not there.

Tyner is big strong and fast. MC will move the ball but those long scoring plays won't be there in this game either.

3 times last night MC blew coverage and let a receiver get deep all alone. If that happens vs Tyner it's 21 points. Tyner has a good QB who can throw it all over the place.

If I were Tyner I'd throw the ball 70% of the time.

MC has the coaching edge and should win this game. With talent everywhere referring to Tyner as bad, as some have done on here, is just plain stupid.

So it looks like we have established that BB was playing with a severely depleted defence. In reference to the comment "MC doesn't run over any one they just give it to the speedsters outside"? This doesn't make since at all, MC's FB had 130 yards last night? More yards than the speedsters getting outside? As for the score, it should've been much worse IMO. 12 penalties for 95 yards, I counted 3 of those bringing back substantial yards gained. 5 penalties ended substantial drives, a couple of these drives were deep in BB territory. Tyner will be a good game as was this one. Edited by Astimeexpires01

So it looks like we have established that BB was playing with a severely depleted defence. In reference to the comment "MC doesn't run over any one they just give it to the speedsters outside"? This doesn't make since at all, MC's FB had 130 yards last night? More yards than the speedsters getting outside? As for the score, it should've been much worse IMO. 12 penalties for 95 yards, I counted 3 of those bringing back substantial yards gained. 5 penalties ended substantial drives, a couple of these drives were deep in BB territory. Tyner will be a good game as was this one.

Old Pirate says holding the speedsters in check kept the score down! The FB is a pounder that eats up the clock. Figure this to be a good feud too with the more diciplined team getting the "W"