McKenzie at TCA

Kyle1990

Exactly. But we don't recruit so I'm sure its much more embarrassing for you guys

yeah how does this recruitment speech sound " hey son come play for TCA it will be great. Oh by the way tell your parent to send the 9000.00 dollar tuition to the front office. " or how does this sound. Son you can go play for whoever you want in public because most counties are open enrollment. Plus embarrassing? No not really we are a school of 250 kids that plays up because of the multiplier. We just strap up and go play. so reach for something else.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. But we don't recruit so I'm sure its much more embarrassing for you guys

If you have solid proof that we are recruiting, then by all means please turn us in to the TSSAA.  Otherwise, your statement is full of hot air.  And if we were recruiting, I'd be the first to call for the firing of our recruiting coordinator. 

TCA will be back up next season. We all have those rebuild years. 2012-2013 we were really down. 2014 we started getting back on our feet. You guys are only loosing 1 senior. Gonna have alot of experience on the field next August. Im sure you guys will give us a tough game as always. My most rememberable game was i think 10 or 11 when TCA won by a point against us in the semis. What a battle that game was!! Looking forward to visiting TCA Friday. Hope both teams have a great week of practice.

TCA will be back up next season. We all have those rebuild years. 2012-2013 we were really down. 2014 we started getting back on our feet. You guys are only loosing 1 senior. Gonna have alot of experience on the field next August. Im sure you guys will give us a tough game as always. My most rememberable game was i think 10 or 11 when TCA won by a point against us in the semis. What a battle that game was!! Looking forward to visiting TCA Friday. Hope both teams have a great week of practice.

The game you speak of was in 2010.  That was the year we lost to Signal Mountain (who moved to 4a the next year) in the title game.  If memory serves me correct, we blocked an extra point that was the difference in that game.  It was a great game with a great atmosphere that night. 

By the way, someone needs to make sure ole Butchie comes to the game.  I always keep a piece of crow pie handy for my old friend just in case!

Edited by ReitzFan

yeah how does this recruitment speech sound " hey son come play for TCA it will be great. Oh by the way tell your parent to send the 9000.00 dollar tuition to the front office. " or how does this sound. Son you can go play for whoever you want in public because most counties are open enrollment. Plus embarrassing? No not really we are a school of 250 kids that plays up because of the multiplier. We just strap up and go play. so reach for something else.

why don't you reach for d-II where you belong? I know you're scared because it will be a level playing field... I mean come on... You're the only private school this side of the state that hasn't moved to D-II for 2017. Even JCS is out of the public division after this season. Really though. What's with you privates thinking you should be with the publics...never heard any logical reasoning for this

also it costs $0000.00 for WC McKenzie etc. I'll give you that 9k is very reasonable.

why don't you reach for d-II where you belong? I know you're scared because it will be a level playing field... I mean come on... You're the only private school this side of the state that hasn't moved to D-II for 2017. Even JCS is out of the public division after this season. Really though. What's with you privates thinking you should be with the publics...never heard any logical reasoning for this

no one scared. We would actually be in the lower division. We would be on a level playing field then. A school of our size has trouble financially. Ask JC why they came back to D1. No cause scared. Financial. And if you want give out 9000.00 I can't accept it. That would break the rules. And heck we really have an advantage don't we. 1-5 is the record. What are the public scared of. Edited by BigEdMo

believe me if it was up to me we would be in D2. We would go against schools the with the same rules. Believe me when the privates are gone and y'all are still getting clocked then you will be whining about the open enrollment schools. Never gonna be right until everyone gets a gold ball?

We're 1-5!!! Sounds like a lot of recruiting going on! BigEd we need to fire our recruiter! It's a cycle in a small school. It's our time to have a down year but we will be back next year whether we are D1 or D2.