SCOTTS HILL TRAVELS TO RIVERSIDE

tradertwo

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lions make the trip to take on the Panthers...Lions won big last season, but Riverside has a new coach and their great QB healthy for this one. I think Scotts Hill pounds the ball to open up the passing game, and stops Riverside's offense enough to get the win. Everyone else?

No doubt this will be the stiffest test of the season to date for Scotts Hill.  I simply don't understand how Riverside has lost 3 games this season.  IMO, the Riverside QB throws the best ball I have witnessed all season to date.  He has two outstanding wide outs at his disposal as well.  The QB for Riverside, to me, has that "it factor".  He appears to be the type that can put a team on his back and will them to victory.  That is what he did last night.  He should play at the next level.

I had the opportunity to meet and talk with the new Riverside coach after the game last night.  He is knowledgeable and has a solid staff.  He gets it! 

I know some Scotts Hill fans are thinking deep playoff run and possible Mr. Football candidate as well.  You had better not overlook or underestimate Riverside. They just might surprise you. Scotts Hill beat Riverside big last year.  So did TCA.  Look what that got us last night.

I will keep a keen eye on this game this coming Friday.  Huge playoff seeding implications are at stake.  Should be a dandy.

Edited by ReitzFan

No doubt this will be the stiffest test of the season to date for Scotts Hill.  I simply don't understand how Riverside has lost 3 games this season.  IMO, the Riverside QB throws the best ball I have witnessed all season to date.  He has two outstanding wide outs at his disposal as well.  The QB for Riverside, to me, has that "it factor".  He appears to be the type that can put a team on his back and will them to victory.  That is what he did last night.  He should play at the next level.

I had the opportunity to meet and talk with the new Riverside coach after the game last night.  He is knowledgeable and has a solid staff.  He gets it! 

I know some Scotts Hill fans are thinking deep playoff run and possible Mr. Football candidate as well.  You had better not overlook or underestimate Riverside. They just might surprise you. Scotts Hill beat Riverside big last year.  So did TCA.  Look what that got us last night.

I will keep a keen eye on this game this coming Friday.  Huge playoff seeding implications are at stake.  Should be a dandy.

We've already faced one QB like that Reitz, and he beat us. Don't want to disrespect anyone, but I don't think that we'll see any throws this week that the Wayne Co. QB couldn't make, and no way that he's the caliber runner either. A tough game is what I expect...I also expect to run the ball enough to wear down the Panthers D, and stop their passing game enough to get the win. Our football program is in it's infancy, but these two schools have a long and very heated rivalry (I haven't forgotten our players and fans being pelted with little plastic basketballs a few years back)...I expect every ounce of effort in the Panther's bodies and every bit of their will to be expended against us...if we don't match that it could be a long short drive home.

I expect this to be a AWSOME game. I wish I could go see but will be in jackson but will be checking on it as the night goes on. Hope you both have a great game and injury free. In pretty sure whoever wins this will be playing at home in November so good luck to both. I feel SH has a little too much for Riverside but that's why you play em.

I expect this to be a AWSOME game. I wish I could go see but will be in jackson but will be checking on it as the night goes on. Hope you both have a great game and injury free. In pretty sure whoever wins this will be playing at home in November so good luck to both. I feel SH has a little too much for Riverside but that's why you play em.

I've seen them both play and the difference will be SH defense, both offenses are good but Riverside won't hold SH under 35, probably more like in the fourtys. On the other hand I think Riverside will score but SH will get enough stops to keep it out of reach.

I've seen them both play and the difference will be SH defense, both offenses are good but Riverside won't hold SH under 35, probably more like in the fourtys. On the other hand I think Riverside will score but SH will get enough stops to keep it out of reach.

dont get me wrong this could get ugly quick but rhs has the talent n team to b on the field this Friday. U just never know when they r going to show up. Scotts hill has shown they r a good team but if dr jeykyll shows up this will b a good game. Reitz is right drake is better than rice. Can Scott's hill contain him? Will b an interesting game

dont get me wrong this could get ugly quick but rhs has the talent n team to b on the field this Friday. U just never know when they r going to show up. Scotts hill has shown they r a good team but if dr jeykyll shows up this will b a good game. Reitz is right drake is better than rice. Can Scott's hill contain him? Will b an interesting game

Lol don't take this the wrong way but are you stable in the head? No offense to the Riverside QB but he couldn't hold Rice's jockstrap. You and Reizfan need to stay off that whacky weed. lol Scotts Hill wins with a score of 42-21

I'm not comparing qb' with you as we both have our own opinions as to who we think is best, which is Rice but Drake is very good. Drakes problem is his team around him, he don't have much help and has to try and do to much. Drake is good, Riverside is not

I'm not comparing qb' with you as we both have our own opinions as to who we think is best, which is Rice but Drake is very good. Drakes problem is his team around him, he don't have much help and has to try and do to much. Drake is good, Riverside is not

im sorry I shouldn't have made that comparison n get things started. Yes they both are good qbs but I should've kept my opinion to myself. I got to quit late night posting lol. Hope I didn't offend anyone