Farragut at Campbell County

saltnpepper

Who y'all got? Thursday night game I bet it will be a lot of fun for both teams by the time thursday gets here! I think

Campbell county is going to come out and do what they have been doing! RUN THE FOOTBALL! They will get 3-4 yards a pop all night and come away with a fun game I'll be able to watch on TV! I wasn't able to make it to this past weeks game since it was so far away, but it's even better when I can pop my own popcorn!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen both teams, I think Campbell County wins comfortably. Farragut is a good team, but outside of Oak Ridge they haven't looked as good as everyone probably thought they would be. They have a good QB and big WR's. to me they are uncharacteristicly down on the offensive line, possibly hit hard by graduation last year. If CC's defense plays like they did against us earlier this year, CC will win by a couple of scores.

Until Campbell County beats a team that they aren't supposed to beat, I just can't pick them in a game like this.

Farragut 24 CC 21

Come on CC....prove me wrong!!

I agree.  It is time for CC to take the next step and beat a team like Farragut.  I think this is the most competitive/balanced team the Prices have had at CC.  I think we can play with Farragut and win.

Edited by 1984Cougar

Our defense averages 2 interceptions a game and no one has had alot of sucess running on us so I'm going to say a low scoring event .if our offense has a good night Im thinking we can win this one.but if they struggle it could go there way..we have no super stars on our team so they really can't key in on a play maker.seems like someone different shines every week and I think this will be the difference. Just me!!!!!!

I agree. It is time for CC to take the next step and beat a team like Farragut. I think this is the most competitive/balanced team the Prices have had at CC. I think we can play with Farragut and win.

I agree with this. I really want to see us play a 4 qtr. game against a quality opponent such as Farragut. Thursday will be the true measuring stick for this team. We'll know if we're contenders or pretenders.

Space hope you enjoyed that 2 win streak ..AC showed alot of class hanging 70 on union county...maybe catholic can return the favor.

I thought you was going to say Clinton... wait you cant CC only scored 14 points at half time against them...lol But I hear #8 had a great game against  Clinton JV..We only scored 62 on UC with a freshmen running 30 yards for the last score. We scored 71 points on Clinton...

Edited by Space3