Arlington @ Cordova - Week 7

kwc

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a Cordova guy first of all much respect to the white haven posters on here and much respect to the program that the whitehaven coaches and players have. As far as this game if Cordova plays the way they are capable of on defense then this won't be a game but Arlington does have big play potential and as we all know nobody can be slept on in our district but I am excited to see how Cordova responds after not playing a great game against Germantown last week

Here is a Cordova guy first of all much respect to the white haven posters on here and much respect to the program that the whitehaven coaches and players have. As far as this game if Cordova plays the way they are capable of on defense then this won't be a game but Arlington does have big play potential and as we all know nobody can be slept on in our district but I am excited to see how Cordova responds after not playing a great game against Germantown last week

Welcome to the T!

Germantown is better then their record. Whitehaven had opportunities to beat them by a larger margin of victory when we played them, but G-town came to play that night and they didn't give us to much ... we had to earn what we got in that game. I was really impressed with the G-town QB. He has size, strength, leadership, and pocket presence. We just made his life miserable when they played us ... but he played with poise, and threw very catch-able footballs. I'm just sayin' ... G-town had a lil' sumptin' to do with Cordova not playing as well as you had expected.

Edited by kwc

Germantown is better then their record. Whitehaven had opportunities to beat them by a larger margin of victory when we played them, but G-town came to play that night and they didn't give us to much ... we had to earn what we got in that game. I was really impressed with the G-town QB. He has size, strength, leadership, and pocket presence. We just made his life miserable when they played us ... but he played with poise, and threw very catch-able footballs. I'm just sayin' ... G-town had a lil' sumptin' to do with Cordova not playing as well as you had expected.

....Germantown has a good team....but Cordova left 15 pts on the field....we had a TD called back and kicked 2 fgs....so instead of the score being 33-19....should have been 48-19...Germantown played a great game hats off to them....

Edited by Poet21

....Germantown has a good team....but Cordova left 15 pts on the field....we had a TD called back and kicked 2 fgs....so instead of the score being 33-19....should have been 48-19...Germantown played a great game hats off to them....

We got in the redzone twice with no points when we played them. Like I said, they are better then their record. They are building a program over there at G-town.