MTCS at Gordonsville

croz6110

preciate it.

I probably will see you next week.

Wish my boy would be back to play against you guys! Thats all he said all week was he was going to be their for that game that they had to win but he went to dr yesterday and failed his concussion test BAD!!! Dr told him 3 weeks! He wont be back till clay and jb game and he is a BIG loss to the team!

Wish my boy would be back to play against you guys! Thats all he said all week was he was going to be their for that game that they had to win but he went to dr yesterday and failed his concussion test BAD!!! Dr told him 3 weeks! He wont be back till clay and jb game and he is a BIG loss to the team!

I hate that for him and the team.

Gordonsville looks like they have figured some things out after Week 2. Anyone know what they did? They are playing with a purpose now. They could very well win the region.

Just a quick question for everybody. Why is everybody writing off Nashville Christian?

They are 5-2 but the losses are by a combined 4 points to bigger schools and they have destroyed everybody in region play so far.

Red Boiling Springs - They were up 44-0 at Halftime

Pickett County - They were up 55-0 in the 1st Quarter

Monterey - They started slow in the 1st but then scored 42 points in the 2nd & 3rd.

Jo Byrns - Were up 28-0 at Halftime.

Clay County - Were up 41-0 a few minutes into the 2nd Quarter.

Early in the season the talk on here was that there was no way they could beat Trousdale County.

Then it was that there was no way they could beat Middle Tennessee Christian.

Now it is that they can't beat Gordonsville.

Just a quick question for everybody. Why is everybody writing off Nashville Christian?

They are 5-2 but the losses are by a combined 4 points to bigger schools and they have destroyed everybody in region play so far.

Monterey - They started slow in the 1st but then scored 42 points in the 2nd & 3rd.

Early in the season the talk on here was that there was no way they could beat Trousdale County.

I am not writing them off! I said at first of season TC SHOULD GO 10-0 but after u guys came to Monterey and i watched just a half i seen what you guys have talked about all season! Unless you guys get your players healthy and full throttle or Gville Defense is as good or better than i am reading on hear i DO NOT seeing anyone in our Region beating them! I knew MTCS could not beat them and they wont! I have not watched Gville this year but get to this week! U notice Roller all the NCS posters are not on here this year! Last year they was on alot! NCS is a very good team and will show that in playoffs but i dont think they are as loaded as last years team and i dont think they will win the gold again! Just my thoughts! Im still pulling for TC to knock them out! Still plenty of games to be played and still time for some shocking upsets in this region!

No one is writing them off.

They're the favorite to win region but they still have the toughest region games left.

No one has said that NCS couldn't beat Gville or MTCS.

People expected more out of TC with what they returned and the way they played NCS last year.