AP Class 1A Top 10 Sept 26 2016

Southtowner

The top 4 in the west are at least 21 pts better than both Greenback or South Pitt. I am not taking anything away from Greenback or South Pitt. The west is just on another level than teams from the east and before anyone ask I have seen both Greenback and So Pitt play this year. The east will close the gap some next year however.

The gap is closer NOW!Wait and see SP has some crazy speed and great coaching.GB just hopes to win a playoff game.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The gap is closer NOW!Wait and see SP has some crazy speed and great coaching.GB just hopes to win a playoff game.

We shall see. Greenback and So.Pitt will play in semi finals and the winner will lose in championship game this year. I will gladly eat my crow if I'm wrong. Especially if its one of the current top two in the polls. The gap is still at least 3tds wide this season.

We shall see. Greenback and So.Pitt will play in semi finals and the winner will lose in championship game this year. I will gladly eat my crow if I'm wrong. Especially if its one of the current top two in the polls. The gap is still at least 3tds wide this season.

Didn't say they would win.But 21 points is a pretty big gap and I just don't see it this year.Long way off tho.But I will keep this post in mind and gladly eat it.I have before.Side not tho-if you have ever followed my posts up till this year I said no East team could compete with the West,I have a different feeling this year.

Didn't say they would win.But 21 points is a pretty big gap and I just don't see it this year.Long way off tho.But I will keep this post in mind and gladly eat it.I have before.Side not tho-if you have ever followed my posts up till this year I said no East team could compete with the West,I have a different feeling this year.

You could be right. Thats why we play the games

I have seen some of the top teams in the west and the top teams in east will give them all that they want this year imo. Should be a good championship this year regardless who it is that represents the east or the west. But I agree with o&b NCS should not be in the top ten and Harriman should.

They lost two 1 point games to larger schools. They are definitely still one of the top 10 teams in 1A.

The top 4 in the west are at least 21 pts better than both Greenback or South Pitt. I am not taking anything away from Greenback or South Pitt. The west is just on another level than teams from the east and before anyone ask I have seen both Greenback and So Pitt play this year. The east will close the gap some next year however.

not arguing with you I've not seen any teams from the west this year just curious what games you've watched on Sp and greenback

not arguing with you I've not seen any teams from the west this year just curious what games you've watched on Sp and greenback

Me too.GB has improved drastically over the last three weeks and IF WE CAN CATCH we will be even better!LOL.I know Pitt will get better every game too,the new kids are just getting settled in.