Mid-Season Report Card for Middle Tennessee!

FridayMainEvent

@FreeAgent11 I'm glad you didn't switch games and broadcast the Fayetteville/Moore Co. game.  I listened to you instead of our radio guys.  Great job!  Glad you got a little taste of Tiger Football.  Do ya'll podcast the game replay?  Would love to hear it again.

Appreciate the kind words.    We do have a podcast up of both my show and the game itself.  It's broken down into segments.  The podcast labeled "FNL" are the game itself..   The podcast labeled "FME" are my Friday Main Event show.   Hope you enjoy!  Oh, and those Tigers looked VERY good!

93.9 The Duck Podcasts Home Page

Edited by FreeAgent11

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you.  I'll listen to it Friday when I'm jonesing for some football, seeing as we're on a bye week.  Or I may head over to Cornersville and catch their game vs Summertown, our next two opponents.  Either way thanks!

Why choose, you can have the best of both worlds.   Download our mobile app and you can listen to Fayetteville replay and watch the Cornersville game..... :rolleyes: I was going to call that game if we didn't opt to change our game to Thursday this week.   We will be calling the Shelbyville and Independence game on Thursday this week.