Trezevant to forfeit all games; will have an audit on grades

Galilee

Can't speak for any other fans but this MC fan doesn't want it. All we had to do was stop a 4th and 5 and it was ours anyway. I don't want one handed to us like this. We will keep our silver and keep working for a gold this year.

Good post 68.Who wants a trophy like that.

I agree. I think they should keep the gold ball. The kids won the game on the field. If they vacant the trophy I think that would be wrong because that takes away from the kids that were doing things right. If the coach is in the wrong then who knows what will happen. Makes this season wide open if they are denied a chance to repeat

some of you are apologetic for cheaters. others of you are focusing too much on the letter of the law, and not enough on the spirit of things. if the team that "won" did so illegally, according to the law, the TSSAA, then the championship is hollow. meaningless. a joke.

therefore, retroactive to these findings, Marion is the rightful State Champ. If we found out Cam Newton, Von Miller and DeMarco Murray were secretly in Trezevant uni's would they keep the championship? This is the same thing. I'm not absent sympathy for the Trezevant "kids". But that's not Marions' fault nor TCA's.