RUNNING CLOCK GAMES/BLOWOUTS

hoofbeat

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a novel idea. Practice, work and compete. Stop reaching for get the privates out or change the cut off. What are we teaching our kids? This world is not going to give you anything. Please!!!!!!

:thumb: need to teach kids to take a boot in the teeth, Lord knows life will hit ya with one from time to time. Gotta learn how to overcome tough situations and become better and stronger because of it.

Here is a novel idea. Practice, work and compete. Stop reaching for get the privates out or change the cut off. What are we teaching our kids? This world is not going to give you anything. Please!!!!!!

I for one absolutely hate blowout games. I will stay at home when I know we, UC, are on the road and I think we will blowout the team we are playing. But the single biggest reason that happens is because our kids work hard and dedicate themselves to the program. Now other people out there say it's because we are a large 1A school. I remember before Coach Bowling arrived when we were not the team we are now. We barely made the playoffs and when we did, we were out in the first round. Why? Because the coach at that time didn't allow full contact in practice. There was no tackling. No real hitting and on game night it showed up. N