Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

1st and foremost let me start by letting all you know that I don,t profess to be a saint or even a person without ton,s of flaws, I,m no profit or fortune teller. But I do think I have some understanding as to world events and whats unfolding as we speak. Make America GREAT AGAIN is a overstatement and I,m afraid its not happening. I,m not blaming our  leaders ,they are nothing but pawns in the big scheme of things. In my lifetime I,ve watched moral values decline and it gets worse by the day. All this is to be found in the Bible. The Bible gives us the defintion of the qualities of God ,Love ,kindness ,mercy , it also tells us in the last days that people will be lovers of themselves with no natural affection, well it looks to me like we are at this point, people as a whole are full of hatred and  only concerned about themselves. We like to blame Obama,Clinton or even Trump, But none of these people are really the one,s to blame,its the moral decay and man,s inability to Govern ourselves.Our qualities are extremely different from the values of God. As far as what we can do about all this is basically nothing, we can only be accountable for ourselves. We do have an obligation of trying to  reach out to others and teach them about whats upright and just. Let me restate this and i can,t overstate this, I don,t pretend to be some kinda Great person,actually its quite the opposite, but I feel an obligation to help others understand whats really going on  in the entire earth. I hate to watch all this unfold and it breaks my heard to no end  but its quite obvious that all this has to come to a halt. God is the only answer to Govern mankind. Time to quit thinking we can only love love ourselves and take joy in the suffering of others. I know all this sounds gloom and doom ,but just look around and see whats unfolding.  Hatred of others is not a quality of God, Hatred of  Wickedness,injustice and suffering is the key. Say a prayer and reach out to someone less fortunate,it might actually make you feel good about yourself. Hope this is not offensive or hurtful to anyone, I care about us ALL.

Very insightful. I think that we see things pretty much the same way, but I think that "political correctness" is more the outward symbol of the inward problem of immorality...and much through his own flaws that President Trump could provide some relief from this. If you're wrong you need to hear that you are wrong, not that you have an alternate viewpoint that you have every right to express...wrong is wrong, and people can't cope with that reality because no one will stand and say it anymore.