South Pittsburg vs Boyd Bucks (Grider against that Cardwell man)

Roy Dillard

[/quote

As a whole 1A is much stronger than 2a this year.

I think counting those west teams it's at least as strong as 2A. In my opinion there are two teams in the east (SP and Greenback) with a small margin for error to win 1A. The west has 5 teams (Wayne Co, Dresden, Union City, NCS, and Huntingdon capable of winning it all. As for 2A? I see only two teams again in the east (AE, Marion) with a shot. The west for 2A? I see three teams. (Trezevant, Adamsville, Mitchell)

Edited by TheAmbassador

What is this mess about you all playing an illegal player against our Yellow Jackets? If this is true--will you all have to forfeit the games in which the kid played in?

jeal·ous

ˈjeləs/

adjective

feeling or showing envy of someone or their achievements and advantages.

"he grew jealous of her success"

synonyms: envious, covetous, desirous;

It is hard being the laughing stock of the area, but our powers to be will more than likely leave Tate as HC another year. You all can laugh then I hope we have someone that will get us a quality coach that kids want to play for.

Nobody is making a mockery of Grundy except Grundy fans on here. Everyone else is fully supportive that Grundy restores to football pride. You just happen to be in an area where Football pride is in its prime at the other schools such as SP and MC. Whitwell always has a lot of pride regardless of wins/losses I have noticed, and now Sequatchie is relevant again in a big way. Good luck seriously. It's not going to change because of 1 head coach in football. That's why schools athletics are called TEAM sports.

It is hard being the laughing stock of the area, but our powers to be will more than likely leave Tate as HC another year. You all can laugh then I hope we have someone that will get us a quality coach that kids want to play for. 

Better hurry cause nothings gonna change and theres a good group of kids there