Sequatchie Co vs Grundy Co

SCPRIDE30

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what to tell you. I was told they had some good names of coaches around the valley last time that applied, but weren't given consideration. Seems they have some major issues going on currently.

Bass my co-workers say if that Tate man stays, they might not have enough to field a team. Gonna be a lot of kids leave. I work with 4 people who have kids in the middle school, and they say their kids will not play for that Tate man.. Major issues is an understatement. Them Bryant boys weren't so bad after all. And i find it hilarious that coaches like jacketbacker say the schedule is harder now.. I guess they forgot Notre Dame and Signal was rolling when Bryants were in charge.. This team would be at least .500 if Bryants were still at the helm. Not to mention Sequatchie and Bledsoe was good. If I remember right, them Bryant boys beat Bledsoe the year they played alcoa at bledsoe in the 3rd round. 

Edited by allblack

Bass my co-workers say if that Tate man stays, they might not have enough to field a team. Gonna be a lot of kids leave. I work with 4 people who have kids in the middle school, and they say their kids will not play for that Tate man.. Major issues is an understatement. Them Bryant boys weren't so bad after all. And i find it hilarious that coaches like jacketbacker say the schedule is harder now.. I guess they forgot Notre Dame and Signal was rolling when Bryants were in charge.. This team would be at least .500 if Bryants were still at the helm. Not to mention Sequatchie and Bledsoe was good. If I remember right, them Bryant boys beat Bledsoe the year they played alcoa at bledsoe in the 3rd round.

I think if what your sayings true people up here need to get off our rears and go before the administration and board and speak our peace. But that's just the thing everyone hear talks about things but aren't willing to stand up for them or our children. Numbers speak loud and clear on issues but just have to have the people willing to stick together.

What did you think about the new bumper boat ride at Disney? Pretty cool isn't it? I'm not sure if the Bryant's would be .500 this season or not. I think they would have won 3-4 games with the schedule this year though.

With the names that applied there's no way Casey should've gotten that job. I tried to express my concern to the powers to be. Now with our non qualified Director of Schools' brother (also on the school board) being on Casey's staff & his bff...Nick Saban couldn't get the job here over the all cocky Casey.

I don't know what to tell you. I was told they had some good names of coaches around the valley last time that applied, but weren't given consideration. Seems they have some major issues going on currently.

We did beat them that year. I've heard numerous kids that are leaving, but kids aren't the powers to be concern. They will leave ole Casey out there with 10 players. He told them in the locker room when he played he would've ran all over them..maybe they will let him suit up and be the 11th man.