Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Gallatin (6-2 4-1) @ Hillsboro (4-4 3-2)

• Please log in to reply
    73 replies to this topic

#1 HighLife

HighLife

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,087 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 09:36 AM

Here we go.. Huge game with huge playoff implications.. Gallatin W would set up the region title game vs CR.. Hillsboro loss eliminates them from the playoffs. Mason gets a tough test vs the Burro Defense. Should be a heck of a game

#2 bleacher

bleacher

Competitor

• Validating
    • 287 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 10:27 AM

Hillsboro 21
    Gallatin 10

#3 GWAVE1

GWAVE1

Most Valuable Player

• Validating
    • 6,150 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 11:39 AM

Here we go.. Huge game with huge playoff implications.. Gallatin W would set up the region title game vs CR.. Hillsboro loss eliminates them from the playoffs. Mason gets a tough test vs the Burro Defense. Should be a heck of a game

Burro Defense will get a tough test vs a very good Gallatin offense. Huge game for both sides. Hillsboro looks to avoid being eliminated and Gallatin needs a win to get into the playoffs. Gallatin has had lapses on the special teams units and Hillsboro has had problems giving the ball away. Should be an interesting matchup in Green Hills.
    GO GREEN WAVE

#4 tandem

tandem

Contender

• Members
    • 984 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 12:00 PM

Gallatin by 10

#5 AllRegion

AllRegion

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,688 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 01:14 PM

I just can't get a feel for this one. No matter what happens next Friday night, I can't say that I'll be surprised

#6 wingman10

wingman10

God Bless America!

• Members
    • 37,449 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 02:55 PM

Burros

#7 thegreatone36

thegreatone36

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,158 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 03:38 PM

Gallatin can go from being 1st in region possibly to beibg eliminated from the playoffs this friday?

#8 eers

eers

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,682 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 04:12 PM

Gallatin in a close one

#9 HighLife

HighLife

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,087 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 04:45 PM

Gallatin can go from being 1st in region possibly to beibg eliminated from the playoffs this friday?

It is a huge swing.. Gallatin has the tools to make a deep run. Hillsboro will be the most athletic team Gallatin has faced to date. If the Burros don't turn it over more than twice, I think they win..

With that being said, Gallatin is legit & a win by them would not be surprising.

#10 JacketLover

JacketLover

Competitor

• Members
    • 474 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 12:41 PM

I may have to take a trip to Hillsboro Friday night since Spfd is off. Should be an excellent game

Spirit Style Chooser: