Dresden Lions at Humboldt Vikings

Guest hevyrevy1611

Please accept my apologies on behalf of other Dresden fans. Envoy is obviously a newbie on the T.

Right on, apologize to the person proven to be blatantly lying about our team, and just disregard the person who states the facts and sticks up for his team. Heaven forbid if that were to happen.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on, apologize to the person proven to be blatantly lying about our team, and just disregard the person who states the facts and sticks up for his team. Heaven forbid if that were to happen.

I read back over what the Lake County fan was trying to say & I think you misunderstood him. He's pulling for the Lions...no reason to degrade him or the town he lives in. That's what I apologized in behalf of Dresden fans.

I hope everything is good with the QB! If not, got to have the "next man up mentality." I really hope Dresden and Wayne County meet with both teams at full strength. That could be a game those kids can tell their grandchildren about.

From what I'm hearing it will be 3rd or 4th man up at the QB position this week. Back up is also out. But Quincy and Yates are up to the task. Quincy was QB while Dresser was in Memphis so we should be good.

Just because I have no life I went back through Hudl and Dresser played in every second half this year (except Gleason). Granted most games he wasn't in fourth quarter but several times with running clock in 4th he was out there early. It really doesn't matter in the long run you cant penalize a kid for being a great quarterback and keep him out of games. I'm the biggest complainer about him playing late for no reason but I also understand you cant change destiny either. If he didn't get hurt in Humboldt game it could've very well happen early in Greenfield game. Hopefully he will be ready come second round of playoffs or earlier.

Just because I have no life I went back through Hudl and Dresser played in every second half this year (except Gleason). Granted most games he wasn't in fourth quarter but several times with running clock in 4th he was out there early. It really doesn't matter in the long run you cant penalize a kid for being a great quarterback and keep him out of games. I'm the biggest complainer about him playing late for no reason but I also understand you cant change destiny either. If he didn't get hurt in Humboldt game it could've very well happen early in Greenfield game. Hopefully he will be ready come second round of playoffs or earlier.

Dear gosh, Yso. Now I've gotta run through this with you. He didn't play in the second half of West Carroll, South Fulton, Ballard Memorial, etc.! Go actually watch Hudl this time. Those were the first three games I checked, and I've already came across something simply not true. What are you even talking about? Sure enough, he wasn't out there for the second half.

He wasn't even playing in the fourth quarter of the UC game (unless you count that first and only play). Again, prior to this injury, he had only been in the fourth quarter twice. Please stop putting this stuff on here. It's making our coach look classless. I know that's definitely not your intention, but c'mon. What did everybody tell you when you said this stuff the first time? I've been wanting him (and several of our starters) to play some in the second half. Most of their stats, highlights and what not from their senior year is sadly going to be from the first half of most games.

For one I have no reason to lie. You must be from Dresden because you are delusional. I was actually defending your coach by saying that he has to play starters to keep them in game shape. Not once did I insult your coach or the Dresden program. Now please enjoy Dresden's once in a life time season. Good luck to the lions the rest of the way and please get over yourself. Your little insult about I must be from Lake Co is cute.Much better here than there. Sports no contest between the two. LC much better in all sports over the years. Gold footballs LC has them Basketball LC has gold. Dresden none of the above. I'm not going to talk about living situations because I have friends and family around that area but I would rather live here. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Okay, but please don't come on here saying something that's not true. We didn't play our starters in the 4th, period. That was the first time we came out with our starters after halftime since Westview! Coach Rang even said that in the radio interview after the game. They were only in for one quick drive on offense. Some starters (like our running back and some receivers) didn't even play that drive. Coach Rang said in the interview he didn't want his athletes to be trained to play only a half of football and that he wanted them to stay sharp for one drive after half. As far as saying this is a once in a lifetime season, 5 and 4 years ago we went to state and the semis back to back. We've made it to at least the second round every year this decade. You're talking some nonsense right there, and you know it. How bad did we beat Lake County last year? How far did you guys make it last year? Please beat Humboldt this week, so maybe we can rematch you. Nobody cares what you did in the '80s. The same thing applies to Bruceton. You need to stop living in the past and talk about the 21st century. Nobody with common sense would take their kid to Lake County over Dresden. Our programs are far beyond Lake County. It's apples and oranges. That's like saying Miami has a better football program than Clemson. What happened nearly 40 years ago is exactly that. I'm more concerned about who has the more current and recent success in this decade.

Edited by Envoy