• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blowout....

Running clock at the half...

Dresden - 59

Humboldt - 14

Lol, you not giving the Vikes no credit but I guess that's why you play the game! Humboldt might lose but not by forty-five (45) but you were the same one that said," UC would mercy rule Humboldt"! Humboldt cut down on penalties & turnovers might have a chance!!

Guest hevyrevy1611

Viking seniors, play hard & give it all you got your last time playing at Baker Stadium! Let's shock the state today & get a W, first step is believing!!

Spot on sir! "Attitude determines altitude."~ unknown

"Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right." ~Henry Ford.

If Lions don't bring A+ game every play & do so the whole game, we can be beat! Look what Mitchell just did in 2A to unbeatable, unstoppable Trezevant. ...BUT, sorry Vikings, our Lions won't be guilty of assuming a win ever again. Last year Trenton taught us to never ever overlook nor underestimate the opponent. And to always practice lights out & to play lights out. Sorry seniors (& everyone) at Humboldt, this game gonna be another BIG win for Dresden. Don't take it personally, OK? :D

Lol, you not giving the Vikes no credit but I guess that's why you play the game! Humboldt might lose but not by forty-five (45) but you were the same one that said," UC would mercy rule Humboldt"! Humboldt cut down on penalties & turnovers might have a chance!!

Haha... you're right. I was trying to make up for that pick by picking Dresden big this week lol... Humboldt has a nice team with some great athletes. I would like to see them pass the ball a little more just to get the ball out in one on one opportunities, but Humboldt has done just fine so far. Good luck tonight!