cloudland vs Catholic bahaha

THE KING

Yep I heard a great story about a kid just today. For some kids ,sports can be the turning point in their lives. It gives some the chance to be somebody when their world offers very little.

Very true and it's great to watch it happen.Pujo have a good night I need to get to bed got 8 hours of traveling home today.Your a class act my friend.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes sir, only problem with your post is you were not there. Sweetwater played their Varsity all 4 qtrs, we had our JV playing in the 3rd qtr.

This game will be a running clock and Cloudland will be happy it's running. Catholic is the real deal. Best HS team I've watched.

Need to straighten the Knoxville paper out. The story I read matched what Raven posted.You sure you was at the game.

I really hope you all stay healthy!You all will need all your play makers when the Harriman Bluedevils roll into Roan Mtn!Don't be surprised if you see me at this game!I haven't made a decision yet but I won't be watching us decimate a Unaka or anyone of that nature.I like to watch ball games!This may be the best one in 1A for the first round!

Edited by orngnblk

I really hope you all stay healthy!You all will need all your play makers when the Harriman Bluedevils roll into Roan Mtn!Don't be surprised if you see me at this game!I haven't made a decision yet but I won't be watching us decimate a Unaka or anyone of that nature.I like to watch ball games!This may be the best one in 1A for the first round!

Roan Mt would welcome you and yes this could be a very good game. None of the other 1st round games spark any interest.

Sinning seems to be the norm with this Christian school :)

I know this a FB board, but please choose words carefully. That could be taken as disparaging the entire school. There's more to every school than athletics. My oldest, who's only 6, is at Grace for the environment and academics, whether he ever plays school sports or not.

I wasn't at the game Friday night, but I did listen to part of the 4th quarter on the radio. Sweetwater went on a long drive with their starters in going against GCA's 2nd & 3rd string D. Once they got inside the 10, the Grace starters were put back in and stopped them on downs to keep the shutout. Would I have done that as the coach? Probably not...but I also probably wouldn't have my starters in down 55-0 in the 4th quarter.

I know this a FB board, but please choose words carefully. That could be taken as disparaging the entire school. There's more to every school than athletics. My oldest, who's only 6, is at Grace for the environment and academics, whether he ever plays school sports or not.

I wasn't at the game Friday night, but I did listen to part of the 4th quarter on the radio. Sweetwater went on a long drive with their starters in going against GCA's 2nd & 3rd string D. Once they got inside the 10, the Grace starters were put back in and stopped them on downs to keep the shutout. Would I have done that as the coach? Probably not...but I also probably wouldn't have my starters in down 55-0 in the 4th quarter.

Bingo

I apologize. Pride got me riled this morning. Some of the cloudland boys are like my own. I haven't been on any grace threads and don't appreciate someone trolling on ours.