Next Head Coach at Trousdale County?

yjacket

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole thread is a waste of time. Everyone in trousdale knows who it will be. It was only a matter of time. The young Padawan has been learning from the yoda of 1a high school football his entire life.

Creek, I dont see this happening. At least not this early in his career but you never know. I think there is a couple of options within the school system that are possibilities. One on staff currently and one thats taken some time off but i've heard may be looking to get back into the game. 

I also know Dobbs (Moore Co. HC) would be a Great Fit. Its been a few years since he was there but he and his family are really liked in Hartsville (he was probably my favorite coach that i had). Not sure if he is up for another move though. 

You also have Woodmore (Adamsville assistant) that is a TC Grad. He put his hat into the ring 2 yrs ago and many thought he had the gig. Will he enter this time? 

Another possibly option ill throw out there, although this is highly unlikely but is interesting to talk about, the OC at Austin Peay U. Ill let you go look to see who that is yourself, but i feel like he is on his way up in the College Ranks and wouldnt even entertain the idea of dropping back to HS. Doubt his father would approve either. But its a conversation piece to say the least. 

And ill squash the Creasy talk. He is riding high in the Boro and much like the person i mentioned above, its highly unlikely for him to entertain the idea. 

But for now, their is still a season to finish, The team needs to focus on some RBS Bulldogs and not worry about this mess if at all possible. 

Creek, I dont see this happening. At least not this early in his career but you never know. I think there is a couple of options within the school system that are possibilities. One on staff currently and one thats taken some time off but i've heard may be looking to get back into the game. 

I also know Dobbs (Moore Co. HC) would be a Great Fit. Its been a few years since he was there but he and his family are really liked in Hartsville (he was probably my favorite coach that i had). Not sure if he is up for another move though. 

You also have Woodmore (Adamsville assistant) that is a TC Grad. He put his hat into the ring 2 yrs ago and many thought he had the gig. Will he enter this time? 

Another possibly option ill throw out there, although this is highly unlikely but is interesting to talk about, the OC at Austin Peay U. Ill let you go look to see who that is yourself, but i feel like he is on his way up in the College Ranks and wouldnt even entertain the idea of dropping back to HS. Doubt his father would approve either. But its a conversation piece to say the least. 

And ill squash the Creasy talk. He is riding high in the Boro and much like the person i mentioned above, its highly unlikely for him to entertain the idea. 

But for now, their is still a season to finish, The team needs to focus on some RBS Bulldogs and not worry about this mess if at all possible. 

Keeton is not interested in ever being a head coach.

The younger Satterfield is not interested in being a head coach. 

Dobbs......possibly. Not sure of his and Satt's relationship nowadays. 

Woodmore.....not sure if he will even be called to interview after he didn't take the job last time. 

The older Satterfield is definitely not even an option.

Creasy is definitely not an option.

But I will throw this name out there for you Trousdale Co people........Davy Cothron! You heard it here first!

Woodmore.....not sure if he will even be called to interview after he didn't take the job last time. 

But I will throw this name out there for you Trousdale Co people........Davy Cothron! You heard it here first!

:roflolk: 

We've got a lot of young kids playing this year..had a whole lot playing last year. The pipeline is loaded with talent coming up. Whoever gets this gig is walking into a gold mine.

winner winner, Chicken Dinner!