Next Head Coach at Trousdale County?

yjacket

What kind of mess is this? Why is that Satterfield man learning how to speak Canadian? Those boys and girls need American teaching not Canadian mess. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you a question Roy...do you think that that Satterfield man flew up there with pegleg and powerp? I remember when you said that they went to Mexico to find them durn Maryann people a new coach. I don't no why you would go out of the USA to get a coach...in Mexico they think football is soccer...and in Canada the field is way to big. Do they have some secrets that we don't no?

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you have stated what you think will happen, and that is all cool, but you've also continued this "down to three", or "I was told......." BUT, you can't provide a single name, plus this, "he has to run a his offense." All I am asking is, where do you hear that? I hear that it's down to 3 from administration that works at the school board and that it will be around Christmas when a coach will be named and no I can't provide any names if they weren't told any names and the offense that they have to run comes from former players that spoke to coach Clint and basically that is what he told them can't exactly put on here what he said because of The rules I also know that Coach Clint didn't want to fire Barker but he was told if he didn't then his job would be in trouble it's small town not hard to find this stuff out

Just hang tight - Trust Me!

I was told it was down to 3 by someone that works at the school board and they don't know who the final 3 are and the offense style came from former players that talk to coach Clint and he told them this and I can't put exactly what he said because of the rules on here I know lot stuff about the coach Barker like that coach Clint didn't want to fire him at first but he was force to out his job would be in trouble I know coach Barker could be favoring charges it's a small town it's not hard to find stuff out of you know the right people

The number 12 is a good round number

Keep the number 12 in the forefront

2,4,6,8,10, 12

Billy Bob says.............."I give it a 12! A dang 12"

The most Super Bowls won by any number QB is.........................12

If you subtract 12 from 24, you still get 12

Announcement coming December 12th you guys think? I wish Leather Balls would post more often. At least he posted some names.

Announcement coming December 12th you guys think? I wish Leather Balls would post more often. At least he posted some names.

There's only one name that will matter in the end, and only Dr. Satterfield and the administrators involved will know when there's only one. We will learn when he and the new coach decide to make it public, and I presume that there will be some "arrangements" to be made before that happens, including informing the other interviewee's, and the chosen to inform his current team and administration. Good chance that someone "spills the beans" during that process, but with the awareness of social media, I expect that it all happens fast.

If you want three names, I can provide them for discussion...you still won't know who will be the coach.

1) Rang

2) Rice

3) Swenson

Edited by tradertwo

There's only one name that will matter in the end, and only Dr. Satterfield and the administrators involved will know when there's only one. We will learn when he and the new coach decide to make it public, and I presume that there will be some "arrangements" to be made before that happens, including informing the other interviewee's, and the chosen to inform his current team and administration. Good chance that someone "spills the beans" during that process, but with the awareness of social media, I expect that it all happens fast.

If you want three names, I can provide them for discussion...you still won't know who will be the coach.

1) Rang

2) Rice

3) Swenson

none of the above

Let me ask you a question Roy...do you think that that Satterfield man flew up there with pegleg and powerp? I remember when you said that they went to Mexico to find them durn Maryann people a new coach. I don't no why you would go out of the USA to get a coach...in Mexico they think football is soccer...and in Canada the field is way to big. Do they have some secrets that we don't no?

If that Satterfield man flew with Pegleg and powerp he would probably be checked into a durn Canadian hospital because of trauma. That Satterfield man better not be learning those Canadian secrets cause that Childress mans refs will call a penalty. You think im joking but im not.