Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Meigs County at Polk County

• Please log in to reply
    15 replies to this topic

#1 Tiger86

Tiger86

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 91 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 06:05 AM

Meigs at Polk

#2 Tiger86

Tiger86

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 91 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 06:07 AM

The Tigers need to win one of the last two in order to host a first round playoff game ,I think they will take care of that early in the game at Polk

#3 orngnblk

orngnblk

Most Valuable Player

• CoachT+
    • 8,570 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 06:08 AM

The Tigers need to win one of the last two in order to host a first round playoff game ,I think they will take care of that early in the game at Polk

Meigs by 4 or 5 TDs!

#4 orangeslice13

orangeslice13

Record Holder

• Members
    • 3,095 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 01:17 PM

Meigs wins by 4-5 scores

#5 bradley99

bradley99

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 19 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 01:28 PM

meigs by as many as they want

#6 Anothertiger2

Anothertiger2

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 40 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:33 AM

Meigs should finish out 9&1 and host the first round. Kicking game needs to improve quick , it almost cost the game this past Friday night... What direction will Meigs go play off's.

#7 TigerNation

TigerNation

Trainer

• Members
    • 171 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 08:03 AM

Meigs should finish out 9&1 and host the first round. Kicking game needs to improve quick , it almost cost the game this past Friday night... What direction will Meigs go play off's.

They are in region 3 and will play teams in region 4.

#8 TheTruthPrevails

TheTruthPrevails

Record Holder

• Members
    • 3,325 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 09:26 AM

jackson county in first rd is what i hear. Should be a cake walk. First two teams in region 4 are pretty good. Second round should have you guys and Forrest. That will be a good one, providing they get by tyner. If i was Forrest, i wouldbe big silverdale fans this week.
    The Lord detests lying lips, but he delights in men who are TRUTHFUL!!

Show me a good loser, and I will show you a loser. -Vince Lombardi

#9 TigerNation

TigerNation

Trainer

• Members
    • 171 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 10:37 AM

jackson county in first rd is what i hear. Should be a cake walk. First two teams in region 4 are pretty good. Second round should have you guys and Forrest. That will be a good one, providing they get by tyner. If i was Forrest, i wouldbe big silverdale fans this week.

That's what I have heard as well. Meigs County hasn't won a playoff game since 2000. Meigs County hasn't beaten Polk Co in Benton since.....any guesses? 2000. History would say neither are cake walks. I will breathe a lot easier after Friday if Meigs takes care of business. Can't forget that this years Polk team has had some success and is much improved over last years. Played Tyner pretty close and were a 2 pt conversion away from beating Bledsoe. Anything is possible.

#10 rlh

rlh

Most Valuable Player

• CoachT+
    • 7,631 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 11:17 AM

Polk just might get up for Meigs. 

Spirit Style Chooser: