OOLTEWAH VS CLEVELAND

Andrew Manning aka 7-11..for Ooltewah had a monster game tonight 2 TD-s 150 yds recv,2 INTs-50 return yds,7-8 tackles

Correct. Really enjoy watching this young man play. Kind of a throwback playing well both ways.

Great night, Great game and finally felt like football weather last night. Owls could be getting things together at the right time.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct. Really enjoy watching this young man play. Kind of a throwback playing well both ways.

Great night, Great game and finally felt like football weather last night. Owls could be getting things together at the right time.

I'm sorry but did you miss the fumble-itis that the Owls suffered through last night??? No playoff run has ever coincided with putting the ball on the ground frequently...

I'm sorry but did you miss the fumble-itis that the Owls suffered through last night??? No playoff run has ever coincided with putting the ball on the ground frequently...

Yes I agree but I see that as positive to overcome that many TO's and still win. I don't believe the Owls will turn it over like that again. I liked that fact that they played through a less than stellar performance in efficiency and found a way. Get all that out of their system.