Gerry Bertier's 3A Poll after Week 9

Gerry Bertier

How is Dyersburg at 8 but they lost to a 2A Adamsville team pretty bad, but Fairview is undefeated and hasn't made the top 10? Yes I know, Region 7-3A is good, but still.

3a is weak on the whole...Dburg's stud baller didn't play...supposedly won't until the playoffs...rb/lb Memphis commit...he is impressive

But as a general rule, I would think a top 10 3a would not lose to a top 10 2a...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cofo lost respect for Gerry's poll a couple of weeks ago, he just doesn't remember it... Perhaps a politician?

My guess is he's a good dude though, he just doesn't like CPA for some reason.

not a politician bcd...hate them...lol...I guess after this year it'll be a moot point since CPA and CAK are going D2 pay for play and if I'm hearing right Alcoa is getting bored with dominating 3A and is moving to 4A....Milan's 3 demons will be gone...yippee...now maybe a what gets off that yellow bus school will finally win 3A...

not a politician bcd...hate them...lol...I guess after this year it'll be a moot point since CPA and CAK are going D2 pay for play and if I'm hearing right Alcoa is getting bored with dominating 3A and is moving to 4A....Milan's 3 demons will be gone...yippee...now maybe a what gets off that yellow bus school will finally win 3A...

Guess Morris won't be leaving after all. He finally paid off the right crew!!!

JK Milan back on top in 2017

not a politician bcd...hate them...lol...I guess after this year it'll be a moot point since CPA and CAK are going D2 pay for play and if I'm hearing right Alcoa is getting bored with dominating 3A and is moving to 4A....Milan's 3 demons will be gone...yippee...now maybe a what gets off that yellow bus school will finally win 3A...

FWIW, I've always respected Milan's program. Historically tough every year.

I agree with this 3-A top ten.  Good insight.  As for Seq., I told some ol' boys when we scrimmaged them in the summer then in the spring Seq. had a good ball club.  However, if they would have played our schedule to this point they would be wearing 4 losses.  McMinn Co., Rhea, Alcoa, and CAK.  I could also give a toss up for Meigs just because they are built for that kinda team, problem for Meigs is what team is going to show up.