Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Warren Co. @ Siegel

• Please log in to reply
    12 replies to this topic

#1 PIONEERS12

PIONEERS12

Challenger

• Members
    • 509 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 07:43 PM

Any predictions on this one?

#2 Blaze45

Blaze45

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,116 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 08:24 PM

Hard to say since we haven't really seen WC this year. They are improved, and coming off a win, but Siegel will not be a cake walk for anyone. They come to play week in and week out.  I am going to say my gut says Siegel will take this by 2 scores, BTW kicker  for the Stars kicked a 56 yard field goal this week and it looked lit it would have been good from 65.... 

Edited by Blaze45, 16 October 2016 - 08:26 PM.

#3 Lost Old Dad

Lost Old Dad

Most Valuable Player

• CoachT+
    • 5,769 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 03:37 PM

Hard to say since we haven't really seen WC this year. They are improved, and coming off a win, but Siegel will not be a cake walk for anyone. They come to play week in and week out.  I am going to say my gut says Siegel will take this by 2 scores, BTW kicker  for the Stars kicked a 56 yard field goal this week and it looked lit it would have been good from 65....

Now you know why I think R'dale's Booster Club should send our kicker to the same camp Siegel uses year after year after year.........

#4 Blaze45

Blaze45

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,116 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 03:49 PM

Now you know why I think R'dale's Booster Club should send our kicker to the same camp Siegel uses year after year after year.........

Riverdale is coming around quite nicely..btw..praying for you and a healthy reovery.

#5 Lost Old Dad

Lost Old Dad

Most Valuable Player

• CoachT+
    • 5,769 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 05:02 PM

Riverdale is coming around quite nicely..btw..praying for you and a healthy reovery.

Thank You Sir. I have already told the heart surgeons that I was going to watch my Grandson play HS football. He turned 4 today! He is bigger, stronger and faster than the 'clone' was at this age. His Pediatrician is predicting he will go from 6'4"-6'6". His Mother is pulling for OU, clone is pulling for FSU and Grandad is pulling for either Bama or UT! For some reason she got a little upset with me when I taught him how to say "Hook em Horns!". LOL

#6 Blaze45

Blaze45

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,116 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 05:26 PM

Thank You Sir. I have already told the heart surgeons that I was going to watch my Grandson play HS football. He turned 4 today! He is bigger, stronger and faster than the 'clone' was at this age. His Pediatrician is predicting he will go from 6'4"-6'6". His Mother is pulling for OU, clone is pulling for FSU and Grandad is pulling for either Bama or UT! For some reason she got a little upset with me when I taught him how to say "Hook em Horns!". LOL

At least it wasn't Gig'em

#7 MJGOLDENBEARS

MJGOLDENBEARS

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,873 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 02:07 PM

Siegel takes this one.

#8 PIONEERS12

PIONEERS12

Challenger

• Members
    • 509 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 01:17 PM

Playing for 6th.

#9 Blaze45

Blaze45

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,116 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 02:40 PM

Playing for 6th.

Good luck. would love to see you all get things turned around up there.

#10 PIONEERS12

PIONEERS12

Challenger

• Members
    • 509 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 01:53 PM

Go Pioneers!

Spirit Style Chooser: