Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Giles @ Signal Mountain

• Please log in to reply
    35 replies to this topic

#1 1323

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 60 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:07 AM

Long ride ahead! Any thoughts on this one?

#2 bobcatdefense

bobcatdefense

Competitor

• Members
    • 313 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:41 AM

Ya got anything good to eat over there on that dadburn mountain?

#3 Marshall1969

Marshall1969

Trainer

• Validating
    • 136 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 09:50 AM

Giles will win by 35. They will be playing with a chip on their shoulders.

#4 Jackets86

Jackets86

Challenger

• Members
    • 520 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 09:55 AM

Signal ain't no push over I do believe they will keep the game close Atleast for a half. Just 26 players ain't enough to get far on. Giles will win but I don't think it'll be a blow out..Giles 28-signal 17

#5 1323

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 60 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 10:09 AM

Hope y'all got some good db's!!

#6 Booger

Booger

Record Holder

• CoachT+
    • 3,977 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 10:33 AM

45-21.....Giles over North Red Bank Mountain

u will get some power football throwed at u for a short bit; but if u have any athletic speed or can throw.....game over early

dats a Booger Pickin :mrgreen:  

STATE CHAMPIONS: Not Yet; but we were 3rd 3x......but we still have prayer at school and can say the Pledge of Allegiance

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and passed on to them to do the same. 40th President of the United States

#7 leadfarmer

leadfarmer

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,220 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 06:12 PM

45-21.....Giles over North Red Bank Mountain

u will get some power football throwed at u for a short bit; but if u have any athletic speed or can throw.....game over early

dats a Booger Pickin :mrgreen:

Booger Giles has speed and can sling it. They threw for 430 last friday.

#8 MountainTroll

MountainTroll

Most Valuable Player

• CoachT+
    • 6,425 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:50 PM

My Eagles will fight to the final buzzer, but we just ain't got enough mules to pull the wagon. Lost a couple more two-way starters last week, so we're strugglin' to put 11 on the field at the same time who even know the plays. sadwalk.gif

If OC's extended recruitin trip down south wuz as successful as touted, yer Bobcats ain't gonna have much problem beatin' us by as much as you want. I wuz hopin' we could at least repay some of the home cookin' y'all served up to us last year, but even the zebras around hear don't like us. We don't git no home cookin'. :hungry: 

Speakin' of cookin', I made you fellers a map. There's the typical fast food joints at the bottom of the mountain before you head up, but I highlighted some places with a red star that are worth checkin' out if you git here early and have time. (Well, I thought they wuz red stars, but looks like they came out white.) If you want some good, fresh homemade apple cider and apple butter, stop by Fairmount Orchards on your way to the school. redthumb.gif

Drive careful. There's some bad construction coming through Chattanooga. The speed limit on the Mountain is 35, and the police up here are serious as a heart attack about it. They have been known to set up radar on the road to the school.

https://www.google.c...5Nq0Zb-CoYudBdk

Edited by MountainTroll, 17 October 2016 - 07:57 PM.

Posted Image

#9 bobcatdefense

bobcatdefense

Competitor

• Members
    • 313 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 06:10 PM

Thanks for the info Troll. I will probably have to try that place called Wine and Spirits. Would rather eat at a local joint anyway.

#10 bobcatdefense

bobcatdefense

Competitor

• Members
    • 313 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 07:28 PM

Long drive. Be safe.

Spirit Style Chooser: