wilson central vs ravenwood

zoneread56

sorry I messed up by one game ooohhh in so wrong get a life bro... Have fun watching TP squander away in playoffs it will be fun to watch.., I just have WC wining and you say I'm wrong get a clue and stop starting stuff.. And btw that proved my point t better bc they were 4-6 and still went further than MJ after losing to them last year

I do have a rather fine life, I can't complain. And 4-6 is in no way shape or form a successful record. And if we are going to talk about proof here if anything Central's win loss record doesn't match the talent level on their roster. And you love to put TP's name in it everytime your blood pressure rises lol. I don't use the word hater but in reality that is all you and a large portion of Central supporters are lol. But I don't expect anything less, and shouldn't. If I were a fan boy of such an under achieving program and losing to my (I say my because it clearly means more to Central than MJ as a rivalry) rival 8 straight years I would probably have a little venom in me too. But I dont. Because life is good on my side of the tracks lol.

And by the way I would be willing to bet that TP and his staff as a whole has forgotten more football than Central's staff knows combined. Its evident. In every way possible.

Edited by My28SweepRight

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have a rather fine life, I can't complain. And 4-6 is in no way shape or form a successful record. And if we are going to talk about proof here if anything Central's win loss record doesn't match the talent level on their roster. And you love to put TP's name in it everytime your blood pressure rises lol. I don't use the word hater but in reality that is all you and a large portion of Central supporters are lol. But I don't expect anything less, and shouldn't. If I were a fan boy of such an under achieving program and losing to my (I say my because it clearly means more to Central than MJ as a rivalry) rival 8 straight years I would probably have a little venom in me too. But I dont. Because life is good on my side of the tracks lol.

And by the way I would be willing to bet that TP and his staff as a whole has forgotten more football than Central's staff knows combined. Its evident. In every way possible.

how are they haters?? I just think WC has a good team and yju think I'm a supporter and fan lol

WC will go further than MJ In playoffs again... What's more important playoffs or region title? ðŸ¸â˜•ï¸

Any way this guy can contort an MJ win into a negative situation resulting in a positive for Wilson Central. Central is nothing but a joke to me, it's said MJ staff and TSSAA are teaming up to give MJ the automatic win in the coming years due to such domination by MJ, why play the game...

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS