15th Annual Pigeon Forge High School
Tiger Takedown Scrimmage Tournament
Saturday, November 12th 2016
- $ 8.00 / wrestler (MUST register on Trackwrestling this year!!!)
- Team Discounts for bringing HS and MS team.
- Concessions provided
- Gate: $ 3.00 children/students, $ 5.00 adults
- TSSAA Mass Weight certification 7:30 am – 9:30 am
- Team Check In: 8:00 – 9:00 am (Pay for all participants entered on trackwrestling ; must see coach Lauderdale to verify Team/wrestlers or they will be scratched. )
- Wrestling begins: ~ 9:30 or 10 am (as soon as brackets are built)
- Wrestlers will be matched up into a 3-4 man round robin
- Varsity Division (3 min.)
- Freshman / JV Division (2 min.)
- Girls Division (2 min.)
- Middle School Division (1 ½ min.)
- Three-four rounds (round robin)
- Closest four to weights will be grouped together
- Once started, we will not take a break. Wrestlers break will be between rounds (allowing the 45 min.).
- Continuous Clock
- Period times can be adjusted based on entries.
- Take-down points only (2 pts.)!
- No pins, near falls, rev., escapes, etc…
- If you go out of bounds, you start back in neutral position
- 10 point Tech. Falls
- Only way to win is to score on take-downs only!(except O.T.)
- All other TSSAA high school rules and regulations apply
- You must notify Coach Lauderdale (865-755-7872) firstname.lastname@example.org or Coach Foreman (865-256-4734) before November 10th if you are coming, and approximate number of participants !!! (There is a Limit on participants).