Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

The Tornadoes Regroup Against the Falcons. UC vs Lake County

• Please log in to reply
    25 replies to this topic

#1 BigSwo

BigSwo

Record Holder

• Validating
    • 4,382 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 05:11 PM

Well, last week's game was not what anyone in Tornado Alley was expecting. I think we all believed that the game would be much closer than it was. With that now behind us it's time to regroup and get focused on our next opponent, the Falcons from Lake County. I think we will be in for a fight. At the beginning of the season the Falcons were a young team but they now have a season's worth of experience. Our guys will be ready to remove themselves from the loss to Dresden. With it being Pink Out and Senior Night I believe we will be ready to take care of business. Time to get ready for the real season, the playoffs. Come on Tornadoes, set the tone for the beginning of the next step. What say you.

#2 mrbigster

mrbigster

Most Valuable Player

• CoachT+
    • 8,726 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 05:45 PM

I dont think we are ready for UC at the moment.Still a lot of freshmen and a sophomore running back.There is talent there,just not strong enough yet for the UC's and Dresden's.

[FONT=Arial]

#3 lakecounty1968

lakecounty1968

Competitor

• Members
    • 334 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 08:25 PM

Swo, UC is the heavy favorite in this game. I think this game will be closer than most think but in the end UC will pull it out. You never know what you are going to get from a young team I do mean young 16 out of the 22 starters are frehmen and sophomores. Only 3 seniors and 3 juniors see any sinficant time. LC must stay in the game early. If UC jumps to 21 pt lead in first half then my falcons are doomed. LC playing alot better on defense than they did earlier in season.hope and pray for an injury free game. Looks like this will be the last meeting between the two rivals for awhile

#4 ysoangry

ysoangry

Record Holder

• Members
    • 3,943 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 07:12 AM

Think UC will be angry from here on out. Glad to hear LC will be a force the next few years. 

#5 lakecounty1968

lakecounty1968

Competitor

• Members
    • 334 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 07:54 AM

Think UC will be angry from here on out. Glad to hear LC will be a force the next few years.

I am sure UC will play with a chip on their shoulder the rest of the season. I'm just saying if LC can avoid getting down big in the first half then we might make a game of it.

#6 ysoangry

ysoangry

Record Holder

• Members
    • 3,943 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 01:26 PM

I am sure UC will play with a chip on their shoulder the rest of the season. I'm just saying if LC can avoid getting down big in the first half then we might make a game of it.

I'm not arguing with you. Getting down with a young team can get ugly pretty quickly. I figure UC will hit the playoffs with a big chip on their shoulders and also be much more healthy than they have been in awhile. They are sneaky over in Barneyville. 

#7 lakecounty1968

lakecounty1968

Competitor

• Members
    • 334 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 02:25 PM

I'm not arguing with you. Getting down with a young team can get ugly pretty quickly. I figure UC will hit the playoffs with a big chip on their shoulders and also be much more healthy than they have been in awhile. They are sneaky over in Barneyville.

I didn't take it as an argument. I agree with what you are saying about UC. I was just saying if LC can stay close in the first half then it could be a very interesting game.

#8 BigSwo

BigSwo

Record Holder

• Validating
    • 4,382 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 02:35 PM

Our boys will be out to set some things straight. I'm believe they will have that "chip on the shoulder" attitude for sure. We need some time to heal up and get ready for the playoffs. I don't know who will play or for how long. The district standings are set so a win or a loss here is not that big of a deal.

#9 lakecounty1968

lakecounty1968

Competitor

• Members
    • 334 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 11:26 AM

Our boys will be out to set some things straight. I'm believe they will have that "chip on the shoulder" attitude for sure. We need some time to heal up and get ready for the playoffs. I don't know who will play or for how long. The district standings are set so a win or a loss here is not that big of a deal.

I am sure UC will play with a chip on the shoulder. LC just needs to keep it close in the first half then anything can happen. Either way LC's big game is next Thursday against Humboldt. I hope the LC/UC game is a really good game because I would imagine this will be the last time these two schools play in football for awhile.

Edited by lakecounty1968, 20 October 2016 - 11:27 AM.

#10 BigSwo

BigSwo

Record Holder

• Validating
    • 4,382 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:11 PM

Alright Tornadoes it is GAME DAY. Time to BUCKLE UP AND ROCK SOME HEADS. Step ON THE GAS PEDAL AND NEVER LET UP. LET THE FALCONS KNOW WHO YOU ARE. Regroup, refocus and rebound. Sound the alarm. The TORNADOES ARE COMING! THE TORNADOES ARE COMING! THE TORNADOES ARE COMING AND THEY ARE READY TO DESTROY THE OPPONENT IN FRONT OF THEM. Time to Compete, PLAY PHYSICAL AND LIMIT FUMBLES. GO TORNADOES

Spirit Style Chooser: