The Tornadoes Regroup Against the Falcons. UC vs Lake County

BigSwo

Anybody can beat another team in anything, at anytime. In sports the crazy, weird, surprising wow's happen often. Gotta play hard, with belief & PMA imho. But I'm an insane idiot, just ask aanyoe. Ha! :)

I think we may be in the same boat.I'm an insane idiot as well.Just venting about some of the decisions.Not against the coach though.and we are young.He even went for some 1st downs on 4th down against dresden.But Dresden and UC are over and hoping Lake Co plays well against Humboldt.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fine if you're done..No need to talk with him about anything.He's the coach.But I noticed you didnt refer to his going for a 4th and 23 against South fulton with the lead and helped put South Fulton back in the game.And not the first time he has went for a 1st down on a 4th and long.I have seen it in several games.Like you said ,maybe a veteran team could stop an offense but he made it harder on a young team.and then the delay of penalty call as he has also done that several times this year.I have seen it with my eyes.But again,no need to talk to him.he's the coach.Probably a good thing Lake Co is very young and he has a freshman coming up and an 8th grader.Keep on calling or doing some of those things,he sure better hope his team gets older,stronger and wins.because if not,I think we know what could happen.Not against the coach.Maybe you are closer to him being on the sidelines as far as timeouts.But I'm in the stands.I know what is being said in the stands and a lot of people wonder why he would go for a 4th and 23 and winning and not past the 50 yard line.and he has done it several times.As far as nobody expected Lake Co to be in position for a playoff spot.Why ?They lost Wilkes but had several linemen back.I expected to beat Greenfield and Gleason and South Fulton and Fulton Co.Thought we had a chance to beat Halls going into the game but we didn't.Halls hasn't beaten anyone since and even lost to Gibson Co.But they did beat Fulton co Friday night.I also expected to lose to Dresden,Union city and was hoping Trenton and Humboldt,at least one of them to be down.So,why would anyone not think we had a chance at 4th place?Who have we beaten that you didnt think we would beat this year?

I do not agree with every decision or play call coaches make but I'm not going to get on a message board and call him out. If I have a problem I'll take it up with him. Coach Baker, Rice, Stallings and the great Coach Sharp make bad calls and decesions sometimes. It happens. Now I am done with it and on to Humboldt.