Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

What is wrong with Tullahoma?

• Please log in to reply
    7 replies to this topic

#1 RLA53

RLA53

Camper

• Members
    • 5 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 06:19 PM

What has happened to Tullahoma football?  I have never seen a program decline so quickly.  With Giles Co., and Pearl Cohn remaining, looks like another win less season.

#2 Jackets86

Jackets86

Challenger

• Members
    • 520 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 06:47 PM

What has happened to Tullahoma football? I have never seen a program decline so quickly. With Giles Co., and Pearl Cohn remaining, looks like another win less season.

To much politicking from what I heard..

#3 RudeRaider

RudeRaider

Camper

• Members
    • 3 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 07:29 PM

To much politicking from what I heard..

#4 RudeRaider

RudeRaider

Camper

• Members
    • 3 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 07:33 PM

It is a shame when politics get into football. It doesn't matter if it is from inside the program or from outside the program. Politics will bring any program down in due time.

#5 RLA53

RLA53

Camper

• Members
    • 5 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 07:52 PM

That has always  been a problem  in Tullahoma. I have heard the AD Mathis and the school administration is firmly behind Olive.

#6 BooWhoWiseMan

BooWhoWiseMan

Challenger

• Members
    • 590 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 07:58 PM

Maybe it could be that parents have unrealistic expectations, or there is a lack of talent, or teams around them are recruiting the best players, or their is a rec league mentality amongst parents, support may suck, way to many moms and dads that think little Johnny is the next DI athlete, or playing in a difficult region with Marshall, Giles, and Page just to name a few. Not always the coach!!

#7 RLA53

RLA53

Camper

• Members
    • 5 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 08:18 PM

Maybe it could be that parents have unrealistic expectations, or there is a lack of talent, or teams around them are recruiting the best players, or their is a rec league mentality amongst parents, support may suck, way to many moms and dads that think little Johnny is the next DI athlete, or playing in a difficult region with Marshall, Giles, and Page just to name a few. Not always the coach

You make some good points. Actually the region they are in now is tougher than the old region they were in. Olive has been there over twenty years, and has had competitive teams. I know they are very young.

#8 FBfan26

FBfan26

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,730 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 07:33 AM

Haven't really paid attention to Tullahoma until now since you guys travel to us this week. Hope to see some of you guys Friday. Make sure yall enjoy a fish sandwich

Spirit Style Chooser: