Well it's almost that time. With CAK and Catholic moving on after this year I'm interested to see how fans of the teams think the season will go. CAK, in my opinion is the team to beat. My predictions:
1) CAK: three time district tournament champion, the returning district MVP in Hunter Reynolds and one of the best coaches in the Knoxville area in Coach Wells.
2) Catholic: returns their top 6 scorers from last season.
3) Alcoa: long, athletic, shoots the three ball could very well win the district.
4) Scott County: Billy Hall is a scorer team plays hard however another new coach for the Highlanders.
5) Kingston: Coach Naramore always has his team ready and they play hard. Not sure what Kingston has returning.
Edited by QSouth89, A week ago.