Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Lipscomb vs. Spring Hill

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

#1 TTate

TTate

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 46 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 08:24 AM

How will this one play out?  Lipscomb's defense is solid but has trouble scoring at times; Spring Hill with the better athletes.  Neither team has much to play for here except pride.  Lipscomb has already locked up the region and Spring Hill needs to beat Lawrence County next week to lock up a playoff spot.  Wonder how the coaches will play this one?

#2 BooWhoWiseMan

BooWhoWiseMan

Challenger

• Members
    • 593 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 08:47 AM

I think there is a lot to play for. If we are going to build a tradition of winning then every game is importance. I think SH takes this one 28-21

#3 TTate

TTate

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 46 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 09:09 AM

I think there is a lot to play for. If we are going to build a tradition of winning then every game is importance. I think SH takes this one 28-21

Yea...I could see it playing out like that...good luck to you guys!

Spirit Style Chooser: