Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

AP Class 3A Week 9 Polls

• Please log in to reply
    7 replies to this topic

#1 Booger

Booger

Record Holder

• CoachT+
    • 3,977 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 11:12 AM

Gerry's poll is all jacked up....Squatchy ant movin

Class 3A

Record  Pts Prv

1. Alcoa (12)       7-1     129 1

2. Sequatchie County (1) 8-0     108 2

3. Christian Academy of Knoxville               8-1     104 3

4. Elizabethton   7-1     85  T4

5. Stratford         8-0     74  T4

6. Liberty Tech Magnet   6-2     61  6

7. Raleigh Egypt 8-0     58  7

8. Milan 6-2     33  8

9. Notre Dame   6-2     31  9

10. Dyersburg     7-2     19  10

Others receiving 12 or more points: Fairview 12.

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

STATE CHAMPIONS: Not Yet; but we were 3rd 3x......but we still have prayer at school and can say the Pledge of Allegiance

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and passed on to them to do the same. 40th President of the United States

#2 lawnman

lawnman

Record Holder

• Members
    • 3,269 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 11:24 AM

Booger likes were the Squatch is in this poll but how about we're ND is in this poll...just saying

#3 Booger

Booger

Record Holder

• CoachT+
    • 3,977 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 12:08 PM

Booger likes were the Squatch is in this poll but how about we're ND is in this poll...just saying

luv it.....10 or 11 would b better if u can smell what Booger cookin

Booger just sayin  :popcorneater:

STATE CHAMPIONS: Not Yet; but we were 3rd 3x......but we still have prayer at school and can say the Pledge of Allegiance

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and passed on to them to do the same. 40th President of the United States

#4 lawnman

lawnman

Record Holder

• Members
    • 3,269 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 12:22 PM

luv it.....10 or 11 would b better if u can smell what Booger cookin

Booger just sayin :popcorneater:

I can smell what your cookin but just don't know how it will taste...just saying

#5 JustAfan15

JustAfan15

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 34 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 08:55 PM

I don't know much about every one of the teams listed in the top 10 but, I have seen SC play as well as, ND and CAK and I'll tell you right now that in my opinion SC would get THUMPED by at least half the teams ranked under them in the top 10. Especially CAK-ND ( both 21+) and Eliz. and Liberty Tech would take care of them as well. It honestly Shocked me a min. ago to see them @ #2! in all of 3A, I understand they're 8-0 but they're just a step below that upper tier of schools in this class plain and simple. ( And I'm not taking anything away from the staff and esp. the kids because it's not easy winning 8 football games in a row, despite classification. Period)

I'm definately not an expert like some and could easily be wrong but, that's just the way I see it.

#6 dhstennis

dhstennis

Champion

• Members
    • 2,463 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 09:30 PM

Liberty has played and beaten Milan and Dyersburg...have there been any other top 10 3a matchups this season?
    " 'Remember when' is the lowest form of conversation" - Tony Soprano

#7 Indian

Indian

Hall of Famer

• CoachT+
    • 14,698 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 10:35 PM

Sequatchie's concern this week is Grundy.

#8 Booger

Booger

Record Holder

• CoachT+
    • 3,977 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 07:26 AM

Boogers lil Wigwam dwellin scapoose better b concerned ....they carried the Bees and the Tigers to the end of the clock

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

Spirit Style Chooser: